Archinect
anchor

internship post graduate school

valkimer

Hello

I just graduated from my M.arch 1 degree. I have gained about two years internship experience in various cities over the course of my education. One of the offices I worked for is very well known and does great work, has been published a-lot etc. They even paid well. However I had to move to Europe for my significant other and have been offered another internship for a starchitect... at a pay that is far lower then what I am used to.

I am not sure if I am in a bad position or not? Does it look bad on your c.v. if you accept another internship post graduation? Does it ever end? I applied everywhere and I am getting three types of responses. 1. we can't afford anybody 2. need somebody with more experience 3. can only offer you an internship position. I took it because I figure I have nothing else to do.

Jul 24, 11 6:20 pm
farougi

may i ask what country are you in?? a lot of countries in europe it is ILLEGAL to work as an intern once you've graduated.. you might want to check that!!

Aug 15, 11 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
medi

Tell them to pony up some loot.

Aug 16, 11 10:42 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: