Archinect
anchor

Master Reccomendation in Interior Design

maria kika

Hello to everyone! I suppose this has been a thread a lots of times before.

So I am a graduate of Technological Educational Institute in the department of Interior Architecture,Design and Objects Design (that's the full title). I am interested in a Master Degree in a Univercity of Europe. My concerns can be divide in two part for your own feature.

Firstly, I am wondering if it is more beneficial to speciallize in a subject like 3d modeling,commercial design,eco design etc or should i select a general program? I mean wich is the purpose of a Master: to be an expert in a specific field or to expact your knowledge generally?At the time i don' t feel ready to make a specific selection.

Secondly, is there a website or a source in which i could possibly find help to choose the right course? Except from the course program i would like to know about the university real rates (not by its website) and the career opportunities after (and meybe the companies which cooperate with the university and could emploee you after your studies).

Any reccomendation of a specific University is welcome! Thank you and excuse for possible mistakes in English language :)

Dec 4, 15 2:28 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: