Archinect
anchor

How to find perspective in here?

samsung

Hi

Can someone tell me how to find perspective with horizontal line?

Any video on youtube

or images

Nov 14, 15 1:15 pm

Mr. or Ms. Samsung:

Upon authorization, David Cole will provide the following services to the client:

Design consulting services include the following:

1. Consultation with client to determine individual needs in order to provide a perspective with a horizontal line, within the limits of what is permitted studio faculty.
  2. Revisions to drawings per corrections required by studio faculty.
  3. Consultation with the client or consultants at any point during the above-mentioned process as may be required.

My fee is based upon an hourly rate of $150.00 per hour for any and all functions described above.  Because of the nature of this project, it is difficult to provide a precise estimate of the number of hours that it will take to perform the work.  However, a rough estimate would be that the work would take a minimum of 20 hours (for all tasks described above), but most likely no greater than 40 hours. Time spent on the project by engineers and consultants is not included in this estimate.

The client agrees that any work performed in association with this project is in no part connected to the work of my employer and that my employer assumes no liability in association with this project.

Reimbursable expenses shall include the following:

1. Copying & printing costs for the drawings, at the price determined by the print shop, with a 10% markup.
  2. Shipping and mailing (via DHL or Fedex), to consultants, engineers, etc., if required, with a 10% markup.
  3. Consultant fees.
  4. Costs associated with site visits and/or meetings, including parking charges and mileage ($.50 per mile.)

Receipts will be provided. Any additional expenses in association with this project shall be approved by the client in advance.

If you would like me to proceed, please let me know and I will forward a contract to you.  If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me by email or telephone.

Sincerely,

David Cole

Nov 14, 15 1:28 pm  · 
 · 

LOL!

:-)

Nov 14, 15 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
I'll do it for $149 an hour.
Nov 14, 15 3:05 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: