Archinect
anchor

Structures II

isometric

Hello All,

I need to fulfill a requirement for Structures II.  Currently, I'm an MArch student looking to take it in the Spring out of sequence and possibly online.

Is anyone aware of such a course?

G

Nov 3, 15 11:38 am
Non Sequitur

eughhhh... I think you'll find the answer in the second bottom drawer on the left.

Nov 3, 15 11:46 am  · 
 · 
Shouldn't you be asking the advisor in your school on this one? Seems like they could help you way more than we could.
Nov 3, 15 1:59 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Where are you enrolled? Isn't the school offering the course?

This question is too vague to answer.

Nov 3, 15 2:15 pm  · 
 · 
chigurh

some dummy looking for an easy out - probably can't pass the course offered at their university.

Nov 3, 15 2:32 pm  · 
 · 
poop876

When I enrolled into March. I already had all structures done during my undergraduate studies and I provided the syllabus and all the materials and tests to the structures professor in graduate school and he made me pass it without taking it. Granted I didn't get a grade but it never counter towards my GPA.

So as others have stated you need to get us more information as what your background is blah blah blah...but yes your adviser could help you out if you asked the right questions.  

Nov 3, 15 4:16 pm  · 
 · 
isometric

Thanks for the constructive feedback.  I failed Structures I because of a health related illness an in order to graduate on time (2016) I need to take Structures I and Structures II simultaneously. My MArch program teaches them in sequence, Structures I in Spring and Structures II in the Fall.  

I'm located in Virginia.

My background is a BFA in Architecture and Design.  

Nov 3, 15 5:51 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Talk to your adviser / administrator / registrar / anyone in your department who will listen.

Nov 3, 15 5:53 pm  · 
 · 
placebeyondthesplines

"a health related illness"

Sounds like bullshit and no one cares if you graduate on time. One more semester won't kill you, dummy.

Nov 3, 15 8:43 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

prob a good idea to take them one after the other or you'll be totally lost and likely to fail/waste time and money

Nov 3, 15 9:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: