Archinect
anchor

HELP HELP-Architecture student from not so nice architecture institute.!!

Damini

I am an third year architecture student. my school of architecture isnot nyc even we don'"t have good faculties.changing the institute is not an option for me not even from the beginning.

i want to know what schedule should i follow or what efforts should i make which can help me to grow as an architecture student.

i am in third year and it is a high time as an emergency.

plz help..!!

Nov 1, 15 1:56 pm
Revolt+Remember

Take a few English lit courses?

Nov 1, 15 3:13 pm  · 
 · 
geezertect

^ really!!

Nov 1, 15 4:03 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Switch to medical school.
Nov 1, 15 7:52 pm  · 
 · 

Use the internet. Many of those NYC schools (and the others) post lectures online. Here's the sweet part- you can just search for the names you are curious about and watch the presentations they make in NYC and other places. Think of it as binge watching designers.

Even more important is your library. The Internet is big and all, but sometimes text on a page is a wonderful thing. Not to mention when you combine the Internet with your library, you get interlibrary loans or borrow direct. 

If you find the facilities dreadful (or is that the faculty), it's up to you to say why and how you will fix it. There's simply no reason why someone else should be doing that for you when you have resources at hand. The resources ar right in front of you.

Nov 1, 15 8:04 pm  · 
 · 
Anonymoose

@Marc Miller

I'm pretty sure OP meant "nyc" as in "nice", not the city of New York. Stupid texting lingo.

@OP

Stop typing like a 12-year old kid. Every website is not your twitter account. Judging by your account name, it looks like you're from an Indian school.  If your school is not nice, it's your own responsibility to learn. As Marc said, use the Internet and go to the library. Read whatever interests you.  Look at the works of famous architects, building styles, construction details, materials and methods etc. All this is available on the web. It's upto you, really.

Nov 1, 15 11:23 pm  · 
 · 

Thanks.  

Nov 1, 15 11:46 pm  · 
 · 
archiwutm8

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+speak+english

Nov 2, 15 7:05 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: