Archinect
anchor

Graduation thesis, help?

Halldi

Hello, I'm a fifth year architecture student. My graduation project this year will be a Cancer Diagnosis Research Center. I am having trouble deciding on a thesis on which to work.. I started out with studying medical screening and its role, but I can't seem to be able to stay on track for the lack of architectural resources regarding the subject, or maybe I'm just not looking where I should be looking.. I've never worked on a health care facility before, so this is a whole new area for me.. Are there any suggestions? Any kind of help would be much appreciated :)

Oct 15, 15 10:08 am
Zaina

what do you mean by "the lack of architectural resources regarding the subject"?... there are a lot on the web regarding healthcare facilities design! did you check the library in your college? did you try visiting some of those places or check their website searching what kind of  facilities they provide? 

Oct 15, 15 11:36 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: