Archinect
anchor

Tschumi Posters

MMatt

I've been searching for months (years now?) for the 5 Bernard Tschumi posters covering various aspects of architecture. I'd love to have a set of them printed and hanging on my wall. Does anybody know if they were ever made available to the public in any form? If so, are there any more outlets?

Or failing that, does anyone have any high res images of the posters? The best I can do is to scan the pages out of Architecture and Disjunction, and those won't scale up well enough to plot them at a nice large size.

.mm

Feb 2, 05 12:17 am
stainB

what you need is a Rasterbator.

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

"The Rasterbator is a web service which creates huge, rasterized images from any picture. The rasterized images can be printed and assembled into extremely cool looking posters up to 20 meters in size. "

Feb 2, 05 7:00 am  · 
 · 

I'll second the motion on Rasterbation. I have a couple images (William Burroughs, Jack Kerouac, and the image of Kerouac and Ginsburg at the Bickfords in Time Square) in my space here at work and they're great. The Rasterbator is superb, and even better when you have access to a laser printer.

Feb 2, 05 9:02 am  · 
 · 
HappyRabbit

Rasterbator is great, I like it! It creates images from large dots. It is an interesting art technic, but when I need to print exact enlarged image, I use this poster printer.

Jun 4, 10 4:05 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: