Archinect
anchor

comparison between architecture degree in UNSW , RMIT , University of Melbourne

steoh_109145

I received offers of bachelor degree in architecture  from UNSW and University of Melbourne , and is now considering RMIT . I would like to ask which universities provide better architecture program or has a better reputation for their architecture program ? How is the employment rate of architecture students from these universities over these pass 5 years? What are the specialities of and differences between the architecture program offered by these universities ?

Sep 8, 15 1:22 pm
no_form
Great questions for the admissions counselors and faculty at each of these schools. Be sure to ask when you visit each school. Good luck.
Sep 8, 15 4:59 pm  · 
 · 
Van Kim Li

Hi, there. Its been almost  a year since you post those questions. Could you share your findings ? I have similar  problem choosing between RMIT & Melbourne Uni Architecture undergraduate. Appreciate your reply!

May 17, 16 10:47 am  · 
 · 
chiragmunjal

Did anyone figure it out ?because I am thinking to pursue masters in architecture from either of these universities ?

Apr 21, 18 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
chiragmunjal

Let me know when you get this !!

Apr 21, 18 4:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: