Archinect
anchor

Innovative Architecture Firms

yoel371

Hey guys,

I'm researching the architecture profession and need some input. I'm trying to identify the most innovative firms that are leading the architecture community.

I did some searches online and it seems like there are a lot of different opinions. So I thought I would ask here as well.

In your own opinion (hopefully professional), what firms, small or large, are doing the most innovative works/projects?

Please refrain from arguing about each other's choices and give me your own opinion. Thanks!

May 9, 15 7:31 pm
Carrera

It's SHoP Architects, based on control of process.

http://www.shoparc.com/

May 9, 15 9:08 pm  · 
 · 
mfvoll

Other firms that I see as similarly innovative are the firms who are mixing different types of design, blurring the traditional lines of architecture. Working simultaneously in graphic design, project design, construction and architecture seems to be a successful new model. SHoP might count as one of these (construction and arch), so might Nendo, (Products, graphics, and arch), and so might Snohetta (Graphics, Arch.)

May 10, 15 5:02 pm  · 
 · 
davvid

The Living

The Very Many

Mos

So-IL

May 10, 15 7:45 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: