Archinect
anchor

IAAC Acceptance/Rejection Letters 2015

Hi Everyone, 

Just wanting to know from current and past students/unsuccesful applicants from IAAC when did you receive your acceptance or rejection letters?

I have applied for the 2015 intake and I haven't received any notification of whether I have been accepted or rejected. Do they notify applicants if they have been rejected?

Has anyone who applied for this years intake received their acceptance letters?

Looking forward to hear from you all :)

Regards,

J

Mar 8, 15 6:40 pm
a212

Hey Jonathan,

I just accepted my offer from IAAC. I got the letter around March 15th. Have you received anything or made any decisions?

Apr 8, 15 1:32 pm  · 
 · 
Narcus

I applied didnt get any letter. But did you calculate whats the cost to study, with the average spending included?

Apr 12, 15 2:15 am  · 
 · 
Narcus

Better yet which one did you apply fro the one year or two year?

Apr 12, 15 2:16 am  · 
 · 
Viplav

Hi there i also got acceptance from Iaac. I have applied for MAA02. Does anyone have any idea about living expenses,  job opportunities & also part-time jobs there in Barcelona.

Apr 30, 15 3:30 am  · 
 · 
Narcus

INR 50k / 1000$ per month.

May 2, 15 1:39 am  · 
 · 

Hi Guys! I accepted the offer and I am now living here in barcelona. If any of you guys accepted and want to meet up before school starts in october let me know! 

Sep 20, 15 10:48 am  · 
 · 
deepakm.s

Hey jonathan , Im looking forward applying for 18-19 year in iAAC . COuld you provide some insight about the course and how is it going ?

Nov 26, 17 3:25 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: