Archinect
anchor

architecture for change summit!

iamjena

I'm attending the Architecture for Change summit on affordable housing.. Its in Chicago on Sept 22-24.. anyone else going?

I've been really interested in public housing since helping out in New Orleans after Katrina.. Hoping to go into designing community housing after I get my masters/license.

About the conference, they already deposited my check, but I haven't received a confirmation, and they are non-responsive to emails. Is anyone else having this issue?

Sep 2, 10 5:44 pm
jmanganelli

this does sound like a great summit

but i must admit, when i skimmed the title of this thread, the image that popped into my mind was of a convention center filled with architects asking other convention-goers for any spare change they had on them

Sep 2, 10 6:10 pm  · 
 · 
Rusty!

jmanganelli, you owe me a new keyboard.

Also, insert joke about social housing applications being issued to attendees of said event.

Sep 2, 10 6:25 pm  · 
 · 
outed

i thought it was about a group of tennessee alums unhappy with the state of the women's basketball program...

Sep 2, 10 6:44 pm  · 
 · 
creativity expert

I thought a Mexican Style revolution was about to erupt.

Sep 3, 10 12:41 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: