Archinect
anchor

NCARB inactive?

cadcroupier

I just got an email from NCARB saying my record has been inactivated? WTF, my renewal isn't due for another month and a half. Tried to access my ncarb record page and it just stalls out.

Did the NCRAP system go down or something?

Aug 17, 10 4:27 pm
larslarson

i called them today and the phone told me they were having a problem with their system...but their phones always suck and have sucked since 97 for me.

Aug 17, 10 4:52 pm  · 
 · 
dblock

I had the same question.. Seems like a glitch. You can access it now. The page was probably overloaded with people trying to access the site right after we all got the email. Knowing NCARB they will probably ask for more money to fix the site...

Aug 17, 10 5:13 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

whew! i got the same e-mail. couldn't log into my record, tried calling and got a busy signal. but i was able to get in and my annual fee is due september 30th. wtheF?

Aug 17, 10 5:38 pm  · 
 · 
dblock

This was just sent from NCARB---

We're Sorry!

You may have recently received an email notice informing you that your NCARB Record is now inactive. This was sent to you in error. Your Record is active through xx/xxxx...

Aug 17, 10 7:22 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

hey ncarb, how are those extra fees, and GREAT!? customer service working out for ya!?

Aug 17, 10 10:22 pm  · 
 · 

My thoughts exactly, beta.

Aug 17, 10 10:27 pm  · 
 · 
Distant Unicorn

The reply fee to this thread is now $75. If you would like to contact an unnamed agency for assistance, please call between 11:23 and 11:52, Chatham Islands time [UTC+12:45].

Aug 17, 10 11:01 pm  · 
 · 
Devil Dog

i got the notice stating my record was inactive, immediately went to the site, logged in, sent a question (which by the way, dumps you into a 'frequently asked questions' page and if it still isn't answered by the bad questions asked on that page, you can submit- STUPID!), got a response email back stating my record was now "unresolved" so i responded again in the vein of WTF, got another response exactly like the "we're sorry" statement above stating my record is now active.

and they wonder why we all hate ncarb.

good job ncarb. will we see this itemized on my next renewal application as a maintenance fee for my regular bend over and grab 'em maintenance fee?

Aug 19, 10 10:01 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: