Archinect
anchor

Any archiyect become a apt lender?

cmrhm

I am curious any architect become a an apt. Lender? Is it hard to find one old apt or single house And repair it then lease out?

I am looking for a possitive cash flow to boost my income. Thx.

Jul 28, 10 11:09 am
207moak

There are not many apt lenders in this economy. Banks used to be apt lenders, but now, not so much.

Jul 28, 10 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
cmrhm

Sorry. I actually mean a small landlord like owning a townhouse then leasing it to make some monthly income. There are still alot foreclosure around, we as architects have advantage to get it repaired.

Jul 28, 10 4:09 pm  · 
 · 
Digital_Sandbox

You mean an apt. landlord right? There are hordes of foreclosures abound, but unless you have loads of cash on hand, good luck getting a loan from a bank to purchase and rehab for resale or rental. Where are you located?

Jul 28, 10 4:12 pm  · 
 · 
cmrhm

Chicago.

Jul 28, 10 4:57 pm  · 
 · 
Digital_Sandbox

Same here. How bout this awesome Chicago economy eh? Best advice I can give you is to join some real investment clubs around the city, (google is your friend after all) , and pick up some info. Maybe I'll bump into you at one.

Jul 28, 10 11:17 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: