I am a dynamic, proactive and team builder person. Focused towards goal achievement, I develop with my teams a coach style leadership. I am used to optimize teams working on target alignment through diversity and effective communication skills.
As executive, I work on the company values and principles in order to create or reinforce our own company culture, helping employee growth, development, and emotional implication.
I am used to make public business presentations for big audience, as well as for the board of directors and customers about new projects and company plans, I am also experienced in training employees in order to develop attitudinal skills.
Strategic thinker with attention to detail and drive for operational excellence. Strong in developing new relationships and excellent communicator in a multisectorial, multilingual and multinational environment. Able to combine project planning ahead of time with management of the unexpected. Motivated by difficult objectives, which I can plan and reach.
About my technical knowledge, in Spain, a Master in Architecture means a full Architectural Degree plus a full Civil Engineer Degree. That means a complete comprehension and skill to develop complex building structures, as well as full design capacity and building supervision.
I have great experience in any building scale, having developed large hospitals, as well as high-end villas and townhouses, from the first drawings to 1/1 scale construction details, budgets, building memory, safety documents, and on the supervision of the whole building process.
I am used to deal with technical and political authorities with a high knowledge about construction standards as well as specific UBC/IBC/CTE requirements.
I am always looking forward to acquire skills in new procedures and computer programs to what I believe is going to be the best way to work on the future, and to make our projects valuable for our customers. For this reason, I left 2D designing for 3D modelling in 1990 with Star Archie in UNIX workstations, and started BIM procedures with Allplan (Nemetschek) in 1997, being 10 years ahead most Architectural Offices in Spain.
This same attitude focused on working against change resistance and automatic behaviour, continues on the building techniques itself, with one of the first thermodinamical buildings, or waste water recovery installations in Spain.
Zamora y de Paz SLNE, Madrid, ES, CEO
• Creation and CEO in Zamora & de Paz S.L.N.E. since 2.006, a company dedicated to building promotion and construction, as well as dealer in products regarding new technologies in construction, home automation and Domotics. Becoming experienced advisor in property development viability.
• Construction of one of the first bioclimatic, self-sufficient buildings in Spain, with thermodynamic solar power and waste water recovery system, acting as Architect and builder.
• Construction of the first villa in Spain with self supported wooden sandwich cover without structure.
• Zamora & de Paz S.L.N.E has a staff of six persons and forms a network of more than 50 persons.
Zamora y de Paz Arquitectos, Madrid, ES, Architect
• Creation of own architectural office in partnership with Concepcion de Paz Cisneros since 1.995, still working together (Zamora & de Paz Architects), building more than 200 projects mainly in small-medium scale, (Residential buildings, townhouses and villas). In case further information should be required, certificated building history can be achieved at the Madrid Architects College Association (COAM). Likewise, it can also be consulted at: www.zamoraydepaz.com
• Working for the Courts as judicial appraiser in Architecture since 2.007. Accomplishment of expert's reports and judicial appraisals, as well as Arbitration, a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) between property and promoters, builders and cooperative managers.
IBERIA LAE, Madrid, ES, Senior Manager
• Cabin crew and Purser, selected in the III Development Plan for future executives in Iberia Airlines (10 persons out of 5.000), appointed Supervisor (a team of 40 members in human resources in charge of 5.000 employees) and crew instructor (a team of 7 members in charge of the whole companies flight crew operational and attitudinal training). Designer of specific training, Coach, mentor and trainer in diversity, leadership, change, talent and time management ,communication, trust, employee engagement, etc, (still working now as a Senior Manager).
Francisco Merino Architect, Madrid, ES, Architect
• Architect in Francisco Merino's Architectural Bureau(1.991-1.995), making hospitals and health centre projects for the Spanish Public Health System.
Franklin Covey, Madrid, ES, The speed of Trust
Trained as trainer in Covey´s Speed of Trust, how to acquire and manage trust in Business and organisations.
Adecco, Madrid, ES, Masters, Diverse
o Training for trainers. Self-Discovery, Auto Leadership, Leadership in High Performance Teams, Persuasive Communication, Coaching leadership style, Change Management, Talent Management, Agile Project Management, Time Management, Diversity, Confidence employee engagement, positively impacting retention (The whole training was specially designed by top executive trainers at Adecco).
• Training in different executive areas in Iberia: Human Resources (HR), flight support, Development and Quality, Training Programs Unit, In-Company Communication, Planning, Joint Business, Safety, Income Management, Operational Control, Commercial Development, and Claims. CRM facilitator (crew resource management).
Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Madrid (ETSAM), Madrid, ES, MArch, Architect with Master degree
• Graduated as Architect and Master in Architecture (6 years) by the ETSAM University (Escuela Tecnica Superior de Arquitectura de Madrid). Distinction in Projects I, II, III and main subjects.
• Post-graduate trainings in design for the disabled, accessible architecture, elimination of architectural barriers and environmental architecture (ETSAM University Madrid).
British Institute School Madrid (British Council), Madrid, ES, High School, School-Highschool
School-Highschool. Whole education in english. Certificates: First Certificate in English (University of Cambridge), Proficiency (University of Cambridge). Oxford Higher level (University of Oxford)
Deutsche Kulturinstitut Madrid, Madrid, ES, Studies in German languaje
• Average level: Mittelstufe Certificate