Fahey Design Build, New York, NY, US, Project Manager/Draftsman
• Produced shop drawings, construction documents and renderings in the development and detailing of residential and commercial projects.
• Prepared drawings in accordance with New York City Building code for submittal during permitting processes, researched code violations and applied remedial alternatives to complaints of rejected applications.
• Performed construction management: worked with client, contractor and vendors, successfully balancing variables to suit budget, aesthetic and feasibility through construction phases.
Self Employed - Construction, Brooklyn, NY, US, Philadelphia, PA, US, Designer/Contractor
Renovations of owned properties in both Brooklyn, NY and Philadelphia, PA have included the following duties:
• Designed and prepared all construction documents.
• Coordinated with and managed sub-contractors: structural engineer, master plumber and electrician.
• Performed all carpentry, including major structural work (shifting load paths and build out of rear extension), window and stair installation, siding. Prepared shop drawings and fabricated custom millwork including shelving, cabinetry, front and rear doors, and operable casement window.
• Installed all electrical circuits and low voltage network infrastructure as well a plumbing waste and supply lines under guidance from licensed professionals.
• Selection and installation of fixtures and appliances, working with vendors and interior design
Bien Hecho, Brooklyn, NY, US, Woodworker
• Performed design consultation and fabrication of custom made cabinetry, paneling and furniture for high end retail and residential developments.
• Reviewed shop drawings, operated woodworking machinery, installation services.
NBC Universal, New York, NY, US, Video Editor and Supervisor
• Collaborated with producers and reporters while editing video content for tri-state area local news.
• Supervised all aspects of video content production and playback for the “Today in NY” program.
• Independently edited/assisted with organization of various network television specials.
• Served as primary video editor for nationally broadcasted movie review show, “Reel Talk"
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, MArch, Architecture
New York University (NYU), New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Tisch School of the Arts
B.F.A. in Film