I received my master degree in Building Science from University of Southern California in August, 2012. During my academic year in USC, energy simulation, sustainable design, building codes have been always what I focus on. I had work experience in a facade consulting firm and a architecture design firm. Besides AutoCad and Revit, I am familiar with different kinds of energy simulation software. I believe my mix work experience, skill sets and educational background make me great candidate for this position. Besides that, my great travel experience has made me an open-minded, considerate and independent person to work with.
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, Research Assistance
• Conducting research work for professor
• Prepare project monthly progress reports, final report.
1. Energy simulation on eQuest.
2. Simulation on Autodesk Vasari. Studied the interoperability between eQuest and Vasari.
3. Developing photographic method for shade tree energy saving calculation by using Photoshop.
Woods Bagot, San Francisco, CA, US, Summer Intern
• Drawing Assistance
• Manage communication with client
• Building code research and analysis
• Collaboration of project design with lead designer
1. Interior and detail design, INDEPENDENT, Sand City, CA, USA
2. Developing facade type details, Alibaba Taobao City Phase 3, Hangzhou, China
H&K Associate, Taipei, TW, Drawing Assistance
• Drafting for façade consultants and structural engineers
• Evaluate and analysis project program and criteria.
1. Revised the Design Manual for Metal Curtain Wall.
2. Developing glass curtain wall detail CAD drawing. Helped win Curtain Wall Bidding for “FE.21” department store, Taichung, Taiwan.
3. Feasibility analysis for tilted stone façade system, Lanyang Museum, Yilan, Taiwan
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, Masters, Building Science