University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, US, Graduate Assistant
Research Assistant, Digital Design Center
• Website content managing for Digital Design Center- Charlotte, USA
• Twitter truck Research
Research on how social media and food trucks are creating new social urban dynamics.
Research Assistant, Daylighting and Performance Lab
• Preservation Green Lab National Existing Building Survey - Charlotte, USA
• Shadow and Solar Access Analysis for double skin facades
Cambridge Public Library, Boston John E. Jaqua Academic Center, Portland
Loyola Information Commons, Chicago Occidental Chemicals Building, New York
Studio 3 Arch Design, New Delhi, IN, architect
Architectural and design assistance for complete renovation and interior works comprising of design solutions, preparation of BOQ, specifications, coordinating with contractual agencies on site and 3d modeling of the proposed design
Atelier Anonyme Design, New Delhi, IN, Junior Architect
Atelier Anonyme (AAD) is an award winning design practice which provides design consultancy, project management and execution in the fields of Exhibition Design, Architecture, Landscape, Interior Design, Jewellery Design, Design Education, Graphics and IT.
Renovation and Interiors
• Generated existing drawings and proposed drawings for the ongoing renovation of Nehru Memorial Museum Library, New Delhi.
Temporary Exhibition Structures and Graphics
• Design of exhibition structures and planning of stall layout for Inda International Jewellery Show (IIJS) 2010, Mumbai. Supervised the execution on site of the designs developed..
• Design and site execution for exhibition stall for TTGA during the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) exhibition held in New Delhi, 2010.
• Exhibition stall for MKS group for a jewellery exhibition to be held in HongKong, 2010. It was a challenge to prepare drawing which were to be executed on a remote site as the construction was to be executed by a local contractor in Hong Kong in a span of 2 days.
Team member for preparation of design entry proposal for Pearl Design School, Noida, India.
SHiFt Architects : Sanjay Prakash and Associates, New Delhi, IN, Trainee Archiect
A pioneer of energy efficient building in India, the company is widely known for its works in eco friendly and environment sensitive architecture and leading future edge architecture in institutional, education, industrial, commercial, residential, infrastructural projects.
• Worked on an ongoing project to develop 25,000sq.m energy efficient global business park, Agilent Technologies Manesar. Generated competition entry drawings for the HVAC EMERSON Cup in collaboration with numerous consultants; we won the cup.
Temporary Exhibition Structures and Graphics
• Worked on Indian Pavilion for SHANGHAI EXPO 2010; constructional detailing and 3D modeling of dome reinforced with bamboo and placement of terracotta tiles.
• Design options for Canteen block of an Engineering College in Shamli for comparing and analyzing between the utility, functionality and ease of movement within the canteen area.
• Development and detailing (inclusive of plans, elevations, sections and 3D) of Academic block for competition entry for expansion of Scindia School-Gwalior design competition. Created presentation drawings with rendering. The design entry was selected and the work for expansion was awarded to the firm.
Atelier Anonyme Design, New Delhi, IN, Summer Intern
• Designed temporary exhibition structures and display obelisks for IIJS 2008, Mumbai (INDIA INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY SHOW) with an area of 45,000 sq m. Prepared detail drawings and 3D for client presentation and contractors. Supervised execution of structures on site. Structures nominated for Institute of Indian Interior Designers National Awards 2008: won best entry from NORTH ZONE, INDIA and received Commendation for retail Interiors in all India Category.
• Developed measure drawing for revamping interiors of a residence in New Delhi. Developed proposal for interior layout including plans, sections, elevations and details. Conducted market survey to select materials to be used during construction, which could be in a moderate price range with good durability.
Developed 3D models for study of form and spatial analysis of the interior and exterior environments for a villa in Kotputli, Rajasthan spread over 1 acre plot with a built up of 10,000 sf ft. Created plans, elevations and rendered views for client presentations.
Architecture and Urban Management Group, New Delhi, IN, Summer Intern
• Worked on site planning for high end housing in Civil Lines, New Delhi. It constituted planning for approach, placement of housing blocks with respect to the surrounding built environment and planning for internal accesses. Worked on the interior layout and 3D for three typical housing units. Prepared presentation drawings for the client.
• Examined execution of ongoing construction of Bhatnagar International School, New Delhi to ensure it was in accordance with sanctioned drawings. This being my first visit to a constructional site helped me understand the various aspects of a building construction like electrical conduiting, plumbing, civil work, placement of stones, painting, fixing of glass etc.
University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, US, MArch, Architecture
Post Graduate studies in Architecture with keen interest in digital architecture and fabrication.
CEPT University, Gujarat, India, Professional Certificate Course on Environment & Sustainable Development
Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon, IN, BArch, Architecture
Teaching Assistant, Scholarship
Research Assistant, Scholarship
GASP- Graduate Assistant Scholarship Program, Scholarship