I am a marketing and communications specialist for the construction industry and social good space. I maximize your relationships with creative marketing and deepen your insight with rigorous research. If your marketing team has a need for creativity and insight then contact me.
UniPro, New York, NY, US, Volunteer Staff - Marketing & Communications
◦ Marketing support for UniPro community building and activism, and collaboration events with local NYC organizations.
◦ Responsibilities include creation of marketing collateral, community management, and online marketing planning.
Sika Corp., Lyndhurst, NJ, US, Research Intern
◦ Responsible for collection and editing of sales contact data for the implementation of new Salesforce.com CRM system.
◦ Manage changes to website structure and database of technical data sheets and marketing collateral.
◦ Collected and analyzed regional sales data through market sizing model to gain insights into regional opportunities.
Hycrete, Inc., Carlstadt, NJ, US, Business Development & Marketing Intern
◦ Designed and edited marketing literature to achieve recommended positioning strategy such as sales sheets and slides.
◦ Researched market opportunities and developed market size estimates and presented findings to management team.
◦ Participated in lab testing for competitive product analysis. Compiled results and presented findings to VP of R&D.
Lux Research Inc., New York, NY, US, Research Intern
◦ Worked with local and international analysts on market and policy reports covering solar markets and efficient building policy.
◦ Identified and corresponded with relevant thought leaders and policy makers internationally for survey interviews.
◦ Collected solar capacity and solar energy subsidy data used to update proprietary solar demand forecaster model.
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, Resident Assistant
◦ Assessed and responded to the needs of 40+ residents. Provide advising on personal, academic, and career concerns.
◦ Created, planned, and implemented educational, community service, leadership, social, and recreational programs.
◦ Managed various admin duties including maintenance requests, incident and environmental reports, and room transfers.
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, Program Assistant
◦ Wrote press release articles, scripted and narrated promotional video for conventions, and designed program newsletters.
◦ Spoke as a representative at program awareness events for high school visitations, open houses, and information sessions.
New York City Department of Educaiton, New York, NY, US, Americops Vista - Outreach Intern
◦ Evaluated awareness needs for lower-performing food distribution sites associated with the NYC Summer School Food Program.
◦ Identified and connected with key educational organizations, public service offices, and public spaces with which to build awareness.
◦ Outreach efforts and new mobile meal program launch led to a 15% increase in meal output from previous summer.
University of Georgia, Principles of Marketing Research
School of Visual Arts (SVA), Integrated Digital Advertising Campaigns
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, Bachelors, Concrete Industry Management