I am a fifth year architecture major at Kansas State University.
I have a passion for architecture.
DLR Group, Colorado Springs , Intern
• Worked as an Architecture Intern
• Corrected Red Lines, RFIs, ASIs, and Site visits
• Construction Documents
• Revit Modeling, Auto Cad
Tab Construction, Colorado Springs, CO, US, Intern
• Worked with the company estimator to run bids for future work.
• Received training in the operation of Agtek Earthwork, a computer program for estimating dirt volumes for prospected excavating jobs.
• Received training with Intuit Masterbuilder, a program used to organize equipment logs and run reports on equipment.
• Created a maintenance log for over 50 pieces of heavy equipment.
• Learned how to read, scale off and get quantities from a set of plans
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, US, MArch, Architecture