see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
• A “technical” professional, with, extensive retail, urban, and mixed use management expertise and solid understanding of the entire development build out process, over 18 years of verifiable project design & management know how, on award winning, developer driven, retail and lifestyle centers, (with over 7 million SF of retail, commercial, mixed use projects, completed, ranging from 4,000 SF to 1,000,000 SF, for private and quasi-public clients), with advanced knowledge of standards and codes, reliable, deadline focused, and detail oriented.
• Excellent presentation skills, demonstrable successes in managing and meeting expectations, a resourceful moderator. Manages business expectations, nurtures “client-service” relationships.
• Able to direct program efforts, office resources, or an entire department, towards mid/long term profit targets and sensible, sustainable growth.
• Proficient in creating, controlling and monitoring contracts for profit and integrity, managing schedules, establishing projects’ milestones, selecting, coordinating and motivating diverse consultants during all phases, addressing and resolving projects’ complexities early on.
• Creative in, managing design/design development documents, a problem solver, with construction documents, and administration.
With numerous commendations for architecture and urban design work, including:
o Urban Beautification Award, Los Angeles Business Council
o OC/AIA best retail design award
o Golden Nugget award, best Retail Design (Merc West/East, Ladera Ranch, CA.)
Currently member of, AIA, ICSC, ULI, NCARB, licensed in 14 states and the EU.
I can positively contribute to any Firm's long term sustained and measured growth, lead assigned teams to to tangible results and provide guidance and mentoring to younger personnel.
WD Partners, Irvine, CA, US, Senior Program Manager
Responsible for staffing, directing and completing major program works for select National Retail Tenants, (including large REIT long term Construction Expansion Programs and Schedules).
Programs: Wal-Mart, Fresh-&-Easy, Wendy’s, 7-11 next generation Stores.
Menemsha Development Group Inc., Hawthorne, CA, US, Senior Project Manager
Responsible for staffing, directing and completing roll-out TI program works for National Retailers. Tenants: Jo-Ann’s Fabrics, Jason’s Deli, Food Lion Markets, Tri-Counties Bank.
CPAC Architects, Inc., Long Beach, CA, US, Senior Partner
Marketed for work, executed and completed contracted work, to construction and C.A.
Projects: Goleta Mixed Use Village, College Square, Santa Maria, Tejon Ranch Chipotle, City Of Lynwood Redevelopment Master Planning Study.
Perkowitz + Ruth Architects (P+R), Long Beach, CA, US, Senior Project Director - Associate Principal-
Completed over 5 million SF of retail, commercial, mixed use works, forging strategic alliances with industry leaders, clients, consultants and vendors, while consistently exceeding expectations, and project objectives. For 10 years, set up, staffed, directed design and production work, overseeing cross functional teams, completing "roll out" programs, for mega-discount stores, department and drugstores, supermarkets, and retail-residential mixed use projects..
Notable projects: Wal-Marts (various sites, Ca.), Kohl’s Stores (West US), Ralphs-Kroger Stores (various sites) Center Pointe Plaza, Las Vegas, NV., Mercantile East/West, Ladera Ranch, Ca., Social Security Regional Center, Hawthorne Ca.,
Deer Springs Towne Center, Las Vegas, NV., Bella Terra Kohl’s, Huntington Beach, Ca., Hermes Center, Athens, Greece, Great Mall of Vegas, (design) Las Vegas, NV.
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, MArch, Architecture
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, BArch, Architecture
Golden Nugget, Award
• Golden Nugget, award recipient, (by Shopping Center World), 2004
• Merc East and Merc West Developments, Ladera Ranch, Ca. 2005
OCAIA Best Design Award (for same projects) 2005
• Best Retail Center Design (City of Las Vegas), 2003
Centerpointe Plaza, Summerlin, Nevada. 2003