A clear well thought strategy and a ton of great work is exactly what I bring to the table as a Marketing and Advertising professional. I’m passionate about the intricate ideas that go into designing and implementing a successful campaign. My work is client-oriented; I work with the client’s vision and deliver results. Research, research, and more research form the basis for my work philosophy. My career is an extension of my life, thus I enjoy the work that I do and I do it with utmost love and care. In the end, I don’t create excuses, I create solutions.
Marketing Research • Copy Writing • Creative Writing • Marketing Campaign Design • Branding • Database Mining & Analysis • Guerilla Marketing • Competitive Analysis • Customer Relationship Management • Strategic Marketing
CIIEM, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Marketing & Client Services Manager
• Directed client engagement and satisfaction programs in order to gain new accounts and maximize post-purchase satisfaction of our high output electrical equipment. In the same line, I constantly followed-up with new and existing customers to ensure full equipment implementation and thus increase word of mouth marketing between our industrial accounts.
• Generated periodical competitive intelligence reports that were used by the company’s C-level executives to constantly assess the performance or our products and procedures against those of our competitors. I also gathered information constantly from multiple sources in order to create month-to-month projections of the size and growth of our market segment given that those statistics were not readily available in the company’s business region.
• Managed corporate relations between the company’s executive and engineering teams and our international suppliers to maximize order accuracy, company discounts, and overall savings in our shipping and delivery costs.
• In charge of designing pricing and promotion strategies for our high-tech industrial products line.
• Handled the technical response team’s client reports, which allowed the company to design and implement better client services procedures and thus deliver faster and more accurate service.
• In charge of training the administrative staff in effective techniques for engaging potential clients and following up with product orders and inquiries.
CUNY, Brooklyn, NY, US, Administrative Coordinator & Assistant to the FYP Director
• Performed substantial data mining and analysis for various initiatives and provided statistical assessments and performance reports. I also maintained and supervised personal and contact information databases for employees, professors, and students.
• Wrote highly noteworthy copy in the form of advertising and magazine articles in order to publicize the program’s work, current events, ongoing initiatives, and to attract new talent for the administrative office.
• Worked on the creation of project-specific material for the Program, which required writing creativity and dexterity, well developed time management skills, accounting knowledge, and experience with the CUNY system.
• Assisted in maintaining and optimizing the project’s budget, which was comprised of various sub-accounts, numerous employees and expenditures.
• Worked on developing strategies for delivering new programs and their financial impact on the project’s budget so as to create high quality initiatives with the minimum possible financial side effects.
• Assisted in the planning and execution of a multitude of successful faculty and staff development events, and multitude of social gatherings.
• Performed all tasks involved in running the day to day operations for the office such as managing and ordering supplies, performing administrative duties, handling appointments, filing and maintaining financial records, etc.
ParkBench Marketing, New York, NY, US, Intern
• Worked as part of the creative team for this full-service marketing firm directed by Michael Lissauer, former executive vice president of marketing and business strategy for Business Wire.
• Wrote advertising copy and assisted in designing the delivery strategy for an ad campaign for Executives on Campus from Baruch College.
• Formed part of the marketing team in charge of designing and implementing a full branding campaign for La Scuola D’Italia, which was targeted to the Italian American community of New York City and which delivered outstanding results.
• Worked as part of the promotion and event planning team for The Changing Dynamics of Public Relations conference held at Baruch College during fall 2009 which featured renowned panelists from Southard Communications, IBM’s General Business Division, Flatiron Communications, and others.
• Wrote advertising copy for a RFP for Business Wire, which competed at par with the work of larger and well-established ad agencies during my time with ParkBench.
• Worked on the strategic delivery and implementation of ParkBench’s advertising campaigns to maximize ad exposure and retention.
Baruch College - The City University of New York (CUNY), New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Marketing Management
CUNY Full Scholarship, Scholarship