see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
A post-graduate architect from University of Liverpool, UK looking for a challenging and creative opportunity to apply my skills and learning and grow in the professional environment. Having had opportunity to work on prime projects during my two years of professional experience in India, I would now like to grow beyond the boundaries to test my passion for making a creative solution to the building industry problems. With careful understanding of the impacts of the built environments, effective use of technology and materials should be experimented. I would like to work on a global scale and explore the possibility of creatively using different materials and technologies to suit the contemporary needs in a sensitive way.
Aadharshila Designs Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, IN, Architect
• Conceptual design and planning of the projects in reference to the building regulations & standards.
• Presentations in meetings with clients & building authorities & co-ordinating the same thereafter.
• Preparation of the working drawings and details of the projects.
• Co-ordinating materials, drawings and structure of the project with all the consultants, vendors, 3D modeller & model maker.
• Site supervision and resolving onsite issues during the construction of the project.
• Preparation of estimates and specifications of the projects.
Place Design Partnership, New Delhi, IN, Architect
• Thematic design for interiors of all the interior projects in conjunction with the choice of client.
• Site measurement for small scale works.
• Surfing markets for appropriate materials, furnishings and other features to enhance the quality of spaces.
• Co-ordination with vendors, consultants and project managers and clients.
• Site supervision and resolution of onsite issues during the construction of the projects.
• Preparation of presentation drawings, working drawings and details for the project.
• Preparation of specification and estimates for the projects.
• Attending the trade shows and conferences to keep ourselves updated with the new innovations in materials and technologies.
University of Liverpool, Liverpool, GB, Masters, MA Architecture