With seven years of experience in architectural design and project coordination, I have acquired intimate, practical knowledge of project development in all dimensions, both technically and administratively. I have strong skills and experience in planning, designing and coordinating projects, in both the public and private sectors. I have worked on a wide range of projects, including but not limited to restaurants, luxury homes, showrooms, workshops, and residential/commercial high-rise buildings. My proven problem-solving skills, task prioritization, and extensive knowledge of building regulations make me a valued professional in my field.
Al Suweidi Engineering Consultants Bureau LLC., Abu Dhabi, AE, Architect & Project coordinator
• Coordinated the production of construction documents, drawings, and specifications to ensure the continuity of everyday operations
• Reviewed architectural documents for potential conflict with all disciplines.
• Acted as point of contact between the company and the clients. Provided responses to clients’ requests for technical and contractual issues.
• Liaised with local authorities to obtain permits
• Conducted traffic circulation studies for various projects using AutoTURN and coordinated with traffic engineers for the production of the Transportation Impact Study (TIS) report.
• Managed the tender process and provided responses to bidders
• Responded to the RFP received from potential clients and prepared proposals.
Architects 49 Limited - (Abu Dhabi), Abu Dhabi, AE, Architect & Project coordinator
• Supported and assisted the senior architect in all design phases.
• Provided design and conducted the site study for various projects.
• Coordinated design with structural and MEP engineers.
• Coordinated with clients; conducted weekly meetings and prepared MOM & reports.
• Supervised the construction works for an office project.
RMJM (Thailand) Ltd., Bangkok, TH, Architect
• Reviewed architectural drawings for potential conflict with structural and MEP disciplines.
• Produced and checked construction drawings for luxury housing projects.
• Selected materials and contacted suppliers for technical assistance.
• Provided door, window, and finishing schedules for residential projects.
• Provided conceptual design for a factory project.
ED design (Thailand) Co. Ltd., Bangkok, TH, Interior Designer
• Provided space planning for more than 20 chain restaurants including Burger King, Swensen’s, Dairy Queen and The Pizza Company.
• Designed and supervised the interior construction of an apartment project.
• Specified materials and contacted suppliers for technical assistance
• Produced construction drawings for all projects.
• Liaised with clients, suppliers and contractors
• Attended meetings, site visits and site inspections.
• Inspected the construction works and provided snag lists.
Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, Bangkok, TH, Masters, Business and Managerial Economics
A two year program for a Master degree in Business and Economic similar to the MBA program.
University of New South Wales (UNSW), Sydney, AU, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture
This was a 5-years course for an Architecture degree (BArch).
However, I joint the last 2 years in this course after I have completed the 3-years Bachelor of Science (Architecture) from the University fo Sydney, Australia.
The University of Sydney, Sydney, AU, BArch, Bachlor of Science (Architecture)
For those who wished to obtain a Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Sydney in 1999, this B.Sc. (Arch) was a prerequisite (3-year) program, which required to be completed before eligible to enroll to the BArch (2-year) program. This makes a minimum of 5 years to complete BArch degree.