I received a Bachelor of Arts in Architecture from UC Berkeley and a Master of Architecture degree from the University of Southern California. I have worked on a wide range of projects during all phases—including initial concept design and proposals to construction documentation. I am working on licensure in California, and expect to complete my exams and be registered by the end of this summer.
SLCE Architects, New York, NY, US, Project Coordinator
• Project Coordinator for the redevelopment of the historic 37-story Phillip Johnson Sony Tower from DD to the completion of CD.
• Prepared necessary zoning documentation for building department review and approval.
• Responsible for day-to-day coordination between all consultants.
Woods Bagot, New York, NY, US, Project Professional
• Prepared and coordinated drawings for a 308-unit residential building from SD through CD and managed weekly project meetings.
• Worked closely with the interiors team to develop plans and details for the amenity spaces of the four-building Cabrini Medical Center conversion.
• Reviewed RFI submittals for the renovation of the Bossert Hotel.
Paul Essick Architects, Marina del Rey, CA, US, Project Manager
• Managed four large-scale residential projects from SD to DD.
• Trained and supervised a team of four designers and interns.
• Responsible for all plan check submittals from initial submission to permit approval in LA City, Santa Monica, Ventura, and El Cerrito.
• Regularly met with the Simi Valley and Ventura Planning departments to ensure the design of developments complied with target goals.
• Worked closely with the Coastal Commission for the approval of a custom residence in Malibu, CA. Involved through the entire Coastal Development Permit Process
• Produced renderings for client and city presentations.
Kids Line, South Gate, CA, US, Design Assistant
• Assist Lead Designer with various design duties.
• Created packaging mock-ups for presentations and meetings.
• Managed the materials and samples library.
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, MArch, Architecture
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
USC School of Architecture Scholarship, Scholarship
Published in USC's Student Work Publication IDWKS, 2011, Other
USC Graduate Research Scholarship, Scholarship