I am a young designer currently working towards obtaining my architecture license. I have strong experience in residential, and am looking to expand my knowledge of other markets.
Paul Essick Architects, Marina del Rey, CA, US, Project Manager
• Managed up to four large-scale residential projects at a time during the schematic and design development phases
• Prepared and submitted construction documents for plan review and made necessary revisions
• Coordinated with consultants during all phases.
• Attended meetings with clients and city staff
• Produced renderings and presentations as needed
• Trained new employees
• Managed and allocated tasks to a team of four designers and interns.
Kids Line, South Gate, CA, US, Design Assistant
• Assisted head designer with various office duties
• Assisted designers with packaging and product mock-ups
• Prepare/Set-up products for meetings
Cal Performances, Berkeley, CA, US, Lead Customer Service/Sales Associate & Web Assistant
• Trained new employees and managed up to seven cashiers
• Front-line liaison for major donors
• Sell and process orders via counter, mail, and phone for fine-art events
• Assisted Lead Designer in the redesign and implementation of the company website
• Various website maintenance tasks such as routine updates and editing
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, MArch, Architecture
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
USC School of Architecture Scholarship, Scholarship
Published in USC's Student Work Publication IDWKS, 2011, Other
USC Graduate Research Scholarship, Scholarship