I try to find inspiration in everything around me : the rhythm of a music, the movement of a dancer, the colors of a painting, the composition of a picture... I try to travel as much as I can to discover new languages and cultures and learn from them.
What is fascinating about design, is the ability to transform everything into a space, to make people experiment new sensations with all the tools we have around us (clever materials, shapes...) and make them come back to those places, not because they have to, but because of this intangible "more" that will bring them to come back.
Lacoste, Paris, FR, Interior Architect
Developping new Premium store fronts
VARA ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, Atlanta, GA, US, International buisness affairs / Graphic artist
Defining artist's image through graphic designs, pictures, website design, cover album's drawings/painting ...
Outsign, Paris, FR, Interior Architect
- Interior conception, planning
- Hand and computer sketching
- Materials and furniture selection
- 3D rendering work
- Furniture Design
- Technical drawing and solutions
- Reajustement of building plans for new construction code
- Architectural design
- Work hand in hand with architects and designers
Innovathèque, Paris, FR, Materials consultant
- Selection of innovative materials and process
- Selection committee
- Consultation for interior architects / architects / designers ( advises in new materials for their projects)
Cread institute, Lyon, FR, Bachelors, Interior Architecture, environmental an global design
- Conception & architectural technique - layout
- Project Management : schedule, costing, specification, worksite management.
- Environmental conception - environmental pre diagnosis
- Global Design - marketing - visual communication - merchandising
- Illuminating engineering conception
Ecole CAMONDO, Paris, FR, Interior architecture and design
- Interior architecture / Design projects : around different themes such as light, human body, mobility, textures, surfaces, materials, use, collective buildings, residence, commercial spaces...
Work on economical and cultural positioning.
- Experimentation - colors, morphostructure, models...
- Projects tools - Drawing, structure's theory, fabrication process, software (Autocad, Rhinoceros, 3ds max), technical drawing, visual communication, history, writing