Dessein All, Los Angeles, CA (http://desseinall.wordpress.com) AUG’08-PRESENT
• Design All is about Creative, Innovative ideas for Art and Design.
• Generate new ideas that focus on home and apparel accessories.
• Participate in various Art and Crafts Shows around the country
Balgokulam Magazine – Non Profit Organization. JAN’08- PRESENT
Graphic Designer / Editor
• Responsible for producing various advertising material like brochures, certificates, graphic logos.
• In charge of designing the cover page for quarterly magazine for kids...
• Participated in a team effort to create graphic posters based on a theme and was exhibited all around US.
Ceilings Plus, Commerce, Los Angeles, CA SEP’08–DEC.’08
• Produce schematic drawings, design development and construction details for Ceilings.
• Provide solutions to design problems arising during design advancement phase.
• Design ceiling systems based on customer specifications and requirements.
Heller Holding, Los Angeles, CA NOV’08
• Drawing and rendering Interior and Exterior views by hand.
• Propose ideas for certain Interior and exterior design of the building.
Yadav Design Group, Fremont, CA JUNE’05–DEC’07
• Proficiency in Residential & Restaurant designing, planning, and drafting.
• Develop conceptual design, design documents and construction documents.
• Meet regularly with Project Managers to discuss design direction, schedule and priorities, technical and design issues, upcoming meetings and presentations.
• Designer on smaller projects and assistant designer on more complex projects.
• Supervise and manage junior staff on AutoCAD related issues.
• Employed artistic background to create freehand sketches and renderings, color site plans, landscape plans, color architectural presentations, and compositional designs.
• Produce presentation packages using Photoshop.
• Interact efficiently with members of a team, other business professionals and Clients.
• Involved in making architectural models for presentation.
• Site visit for measurements etc.
Ram Fashions, Burlingame, CA MAY’05–JUN’05
• Designed and decorated fashion jewelers store.
• Proposed ideas on finishes, lighting, and other furniture items.
• Developed concepts, presentation drawings, and supervise constructions details.
• Assist client with furniture materials and finish selection, provide support and on
site problem solution.
• Developed Logo for the company using Photoshop software.
2casabonita Inc. Danville, CA NOV ’04 – APR ’05
• Selected and purchased furnishings, art work and accessories for staging houses.
• Rendered design ideas in form of paste-ups or drawings.
• Preparation of interior material boards, theme boards etc.
Ethan Allen, San Jose, CA JUNE‘04 – OCT ‘04
• Assisted clients with: Furniture, interior paint and drapery selection.
• Create design solutions that are consistent with the customer’s preference and budget.
• Sell Ethan Allen’s products and services.
Jc Penny (Custom Decoration Dep.), Fremont CA AUG‘03 – JUN‘04
Studio Coordinator (Part time job while still in school)
• Assisting Decorator Consultants by entering all customer leads and jobs.
• Performing inquiries, scheduling appointments and advising customers of all available services.
• Accompany the Decorator Consultant for house visits for window treatment measurements etc.
Academy Of Art University, San Francosco, CA, Masters, Interior Architecture & Design