see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
- Passionate about design and research on sustainable projects.
- Experience of working in projects of varying scales.
- Highly proficient in architectural visualization using a range of state-of-the-art software.
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with professionals from different backgrounds.
- Ability to adjust to different work environments and challenging deadlines.
Mathema+Partners, Kathmandu, NP, Associate Architect
- Design development and visualization
- Competition design and presentation development
- Construction drawings
NBR Engineering Services, Kathmandu, NP, Associate Architect
- Municipal and construction drawing development
- Site supervision of residential buildings
ASK Group, Kathmandu, NP, Intern Architect
- Developed concept designs using visualization software
- Developed presentation drawings, construction drawings, and competition designs.
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, US, Masters, Architecture
- Enrolled in a diverse range of seminars related to architectural research, urban design, sustainable design, and environmental behavior.
- Scheduled to defend thesis titled "Behavior setting analysis of sub-spaces at Hale Library"
Tribhuvan University, Lalitpur, NP, BArch, Architecture
- Majored in energy efficient design and passive solar architecture.
- Final year thesis titled "Solitary retreat" - a research based design project.