Karl Fischer Architect, New York, NY, US, Architecture Intern
Worked on residential projects in New York City in different stages of completion – Initial designs to construction documents and shop drawings approvals.
Amos Walchman Architects, Haifa, Israel, Architectural Intern
Designed and produced drawings for a brand new hotel (under supervision of a senior architect)
Worked on projects in different stages of completion construction documents and presentation.
Cornerstone Architects, New York, NY, US, Architectural Intern
Produced site surveys
Produced and refined Construction Documents
EMAT Inc, Haifa, IL, Project Manager
• Supervised and developed scouts’ projects in underprivileged communities
• Attended weekly lectures and workshops on public relation strategies
• Managed budgets and presented projects to donors
Israeli Defense Force, Israel, Communication Analyst in the Air Force Intelligence Corps
• Excelled in special training course (ranked 1st among 20 cadets)
• Participated in Intelligence gathering missions
• Conducted intelligence analysis using unique technological means.
• Produced and presented reports for high ranked officers
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Minor: Construction Management