Edge Architecture, Rochester, NY, US, Summer Internship
• Work with the project manager to design and develop commercial and residential projects.
• Collaborate with the design director to design and develop commercial, winery and breweries projects.
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, Buffalo, NY, US, Teaching Assistant
• Instructed students basic architectural design skills, such as critical design thinking, site surveying, physical model-making, hand-drafting and graphic representation.
Dubarc Architects, Dubai, AE, Architecture Designer
• Served as architecture designer with the concentration on commercial and residential buildings.
• Collaborated with the project managers to achieve the project goals.
ZEEMA ARCHITECTS, Tehran, IR, Part-Time Intern Architect
• Served as part-time intern architect working in residential and commercial marketplace.
• Participated in local and international competitions.
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, US, MArch, Architecture
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, MArch, master of architecture
Started the program in Columbia university and transferred to University at Buffalo because of financial issues.
Molana University, Tehran, IR, Bachelors, Bachelors of Science in Architecture
Al-Qadir Monument Competition, 1st Place
Al-Qadir landmark and plaza in the largest roundabout of city.
Pardis Park Redesign Competition, 3rd Place
Central park of Noshahr redesign competition.
IAU Campus Design Competition, 1st Place
The IAU University for PHD students in hot and dry climate
Education Square of Ahwaz, Honorable Mention
Semnan University education plaza and landmark competition.
Bagh-Bazaar of Sabzevar competition, Honorable Mention
Sustainable bazaar of Sabzevar international competition.
Martyr Memorial Competition, 2nd Place
Martyrs of Iran memorial museum competition.
Shams-E-Tabrizi Competition, 1st Place
Shams-E-Tabrizi monument international competition.
Trade Center of Tehran, Honorable Mention
Trade center of Tehran international competition (published in international magazines).