An architect with 3 years of professional Experience from 2010 - 2013. A scarcity driven economy, and a proper education influenced a scientific-earthly, yet an economical approach to the design process, my design language thrives to combine an obsessive functional perfectionism with contemporary aestheticism
Specialties: Design fields include:
1. Architecture and building technology research,development, conceptual design, design development, and project management, speciality in residential, healthcare architecture, hospitality, monumental cultural architecture, and LEED green design.
2. Product design, development and research, with a concentration on ergonomics, and anthropometrics for optimum comfort.
3. Graphic Design ranging from printed media to user interfaces.
4. Media Productions Ranging from Audio Engineering to Video Productions.
Dar Al Handasah Shair and Partners, Amman, JO, Architect
Dar Al-Handasah Consultants (Shair & Partners) Dar Jordan
Partnership; 10,001+ employees; Design industry
June 2011 – Present (1 year 5 months) Amman - Jordan
- Conceptual design, and Urban Design for Khandama Urban Development, the design included site analysis, study works, planning, and producing various skin treatments for a complex of 135 Towers in Khandama Area Mecca, KSA,
- Participated in the design development of MOI medical cities, KSA, the design development involved redeveloping skin and elevational treatments for service utilities and residential complexes arround the hospitals.
- Participated in the Conceptual design, of the Mecca Hotel and Commercial Complex, a twin tower hotel, joined by a podium, situated within a commercial complex containing a health club, a club house, residential villas, a mega mall and various exhibition halls.
- Participated in the Building Information Modeling (BIM) and architectural design, including coordination with other engineering disciplines, and preparation of specifications and other technical design documents, for Al Madina Convention Center, Al Madina Al Munawa, Saudi Arabia,
-Schematic and Conceptual Design for Le - Meredienne Hotel Extension in Amman Jordan, this included proposals for various options with schematic plans, elevations,3d models and rendered images.
- Conceptual design, Design Development, and Tender Documents for Abraj Kudai Towers Complex, Mecca, Saudi Arabia, a 12 mega skyscrapers complex joined by a podium.
- Producing the fundamental Design, Final Design and tender documents for the $ 20 Billion, Shamia Expansion and Service Building for the Holly Masque in Mecca, ( Al Haram ) expansion project.
Dar Al-Handasah Consultants (Shair & Partners) Cairo Limited
May 2011 – August 2011 (4 months) Cairo - Egypt
Producing various design proposals for the Holy Mosque expansion service building, reviwing the design, design development, coordination between various DAR departments, managing the 3D modeling process.
Dar Al-Handasah Consultants (Shair & Partners) - Amman
March 2011 – May 2011 (3 months)
- Conceptual design for the Sacred Mosque Expansion project (Al Haram Mosque) in Meccah, the design included the development of the elevations, sections, plans and 3D modeling of the new building, design development and design coordination between various Dar Al-Handasah offices.
- Design development of ZAHA HADID Architects' (King Abdullah II House of Culture and Arts), the development included various studies and solution of various design issues.
University of Jordan, Amman , BArch, Architecture
Archiprix International Competition 2010 MIT,, Honorable Mention