I'm a recent graduate from NYiT that was and is involved in leadership in and outside the school. I have gained communication, organization, researching, delegating, prioritizing skills in my 5 years at NYiT and years in leadership at church as well.
I helped lead our team, in one of the design studio's at school, to technically come in 2nd place on the Old Westbury campus and 6th Place overall in both the Manhattan and Old Westbury campus competition in East New York, Brooklyn, NY.
Logos Printing, New Hyde Park, NY, US, Graphic Designer
- Designing books, pamphlets and obituaries as per clients' specifications
- Editing images using Adobe Photoshop CS2
Franklin Square Eye Care, Franklin Square, NY, US, Operations Assistant
- Responsible for welcoming patients and checking in patients for appointments
- Verifying insurance companies for eligibility and authorization
- Handling incoming calls and respond to queries in a professional manner
- Verifying payments of scheduled visit and filing insurance claims
- Responsible for dispensing and collecting payment of patient frames
- Calling patients for scheduling and confirming appointments
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
- Learned the fundamentals of architecture and design and various principles through studios and courses that were offered within the program.
- Program Focused on: Architectural Design, Architectural Structures, Computer Visualization and Architectural History.
- 5th and final year consisted of research and design thesis studio which was a year long course which had a heavy focus on Architectural Research based projects.