MY PROJECTS LIST
As the Project team leader, reporting to the Senior Project Manager. I participate fully with the Senior Project Manager/Executive in the choosing of trades Sub contractors and Vendors, and also in firing them if the case comes to that. I keep them in check of our ultimate goal, which is achieving the successful completion of each project as targeted, with the aid of the company`s Supers. I obtain all required permits, from Fed, State or local government authorities and arranging for their occasional inspection as the case may be, this, in some ways, means being the PRO of the company in these areas. Analyzing, avoiding or at worst attacking anything that will hinder the progress of the project, and making it as smooth as possible are all within my portfolio, during and outside the projects period, this also required extensive traveling.
• 8 Houses destroyed by the Tornado Storm in Valley Stream Estate, Raleigh NC
• 80 Units of 3 and 4 Bed Town Homes – ground up building, including Estate roads, drainage and Unities with 6 different Sub contractors.
• New Norwood High : Ground- Up building including all aspects of Civil, MEP and Electrical works: Conduit work for offices, classrooms and ducting for outside- ground works /transformer wiring connecting to the grid.
Two offices and auditorium budget was 2.8 million. 5 subcontracting firms as well as laborers and electricians
SED inc Projects
I served as a Project team Leader, the end point leader, all about Site work alongside other 4 PMs, for Planning, Estimation, Procurement and Finance, each reporting to the Project Executive, because of my role, in coordinating all our sites, I travelled a lot, both in and outside of Mass State, in making sure Specs and other project documents are followed religiously, yet not overlooking the projects quality, cost and times
r each of these projecFots, I oversaw the excavation, foundation, underground ducting/cable passing and grounding, tower erection, wiring of the turbine and transformer and all connections between the wind turbines, transformer and grid lines with the aid of site Supers holding brief in my absence
• Holy Name High School, Worcester, MA ($2m)
• Country Garden, Hyannis, MA ($1.8)
• Mc Glynn High School, Medford, MA ($2.3m)
• William Stone Quarry Project, East Otis, off Spring Field, Rd, MA ($3.5)
• Wood Hole Research Center. Falmouth, MA ($2m Wind Turbine)
• Mountain View Grand Hotel Resort, Whitefield NH ($3.8m Wind Turbine)
• Extension, and Renovation of the Present SED Cooperate Office in Ontario New York – (Steel Structures and Concrete panels)
Heritage Engineering Corp Projects
I was the only national Project team leader, of the Company, reporting to the Project Executive, but running these projects with 2 or 3 Supers on each site depending on how large the project is.
For each of these projects, I oversaw the Civil, MEP and Electrical aspects which included all ground up buildings, and electrical conduit works, ducting for outside ground work and even up to landscaping/ paving
• Shopping Mall Hempstead NY: $10M
• Housing Estate Project, West Sacramento CA: $8.5M
• Church Complex Project, Houston TX: $5M
Ballymun Regeneration Limited Projects
I was an Area Project Manager, with other 5 PMs, reporting to the Company`s Chief Architect, and Representing the Main Contractors on site, making sure the Sub contractors Construction Managers/Supers are doing all in accordance with the projects documents – Architectural and Engineering drawings, specs, regulations and bye-laws, and from ground up, we also ran tests at the end of each project phase eg: smoke tests for chimneys, pressure tests for all plumbing works including drainages, Electrical knock out test.
• Ballymun Infrastructures(Central Sewage system, Street Roads, Sidewalks, Gas/Water mains, and Traffic Lights installations) $20M
• Poppintree Housing: $35M –(150 Unites of 3 Bed Town Homes)
• Sillougue Housing Project $20M - 8 Blocks of 5 stories each (10 #s of 3Bed Apartments per block)
• Poppintree Sports Complex $45M – (Soccer Pitch/spectators stand, Gym/Clinic, Car Lot and Swimming Pool)
• Balbutcher North & South Housing Estate $30M ( 145 Units of 3 Bed Town Homes)
• Ballymun Health Center – Renovation work and fitting /installing all medical equipments to meet the EU standard
Asgard Enterprises Limited Projects
I was only a Single Site Leader, not multiple sites, but from ground breaking to Turn key in most of these projects other than those for renovation work. I was in charge of site organization, materials ordering and inspection at deliveries, subcontractors daily work activities, coordinating with consultants, site supers, vendors and clients Reps in project site meetings and reporting to the Project Manager.
• Nigerian Ports Authority, Offices, Clinic, Public Conveniences, Car Park at the Federal Ocean Terminal Onne, River State. Nigeria – ground up Building works.
• Nigerian Ports Authority`s Offices, Staff Quarters and its Facilities and Dock Ware Houses, in the Federal Light Terminal, Port Harcourt River State, Nigeria
• Offices and Ware Houses for Nigerian Fertilizer Company (NAFCON) Port Harcourt Nigeria. (Renovation works)
George Wimpy Projects
An all ground up Project where I was a Construction Site Supervisor, directly dealing with all the skilled trades foremen and, reporting to the Site Manager, also making of material requisitions, taking minutes in site meetings and eny duty the Site manager deems fit for my position.
• Nigerian Air force base, Airport Road, Ikeja Lagos. (Precast Concrete assembled Multi apartment Blocks
• Nigerian Army Command and Staff College, Staff/Conference hall, Offices Blocks/Mess and Staff Quarters. At Jaji Kaduna State. Nigeria.
• Nigerian External Affair, 25 Stories Building
Location: New York, NY, US
My Role: Project Manager