Understanding the value of social life within our community. The intention for this project was to provide a healthy university mix used housing development.
The major scope of the proposed deign are:
1. Provide rent-able houses for the students and faculty who are working and studying in the university.
2. Provide apartments with one bed, two bedroom, townhouse and hotel as living space.
3. Provides commercials environment blend with the residential house so that the students living in the site and at neighboring site would be facilitated within walking distance retail shops for errands and other shopping requirement.
4. Provide hotel and community center for the people who are temporary visitors during football season and for the neighbor for other events and programs.
5. Adopt nature friendly strategy like planting trees, fountains, and safe walking environment street and open courtyards.
6. Adopt sustainable design strategy in the site and in the building design to uplift a healthy quality life of the people and community.
Status: School Project
Location: Norman, OK, US