Chick-fil-A - Building Program Management - Nationwide
Helped manage national restaurant chain’s new building design program
• Work closely with management, staff and consultants on all new building projects .
• Coordinated between consultants, designers and managers to produce Construction Documents for Chick-fil-A’s ever evolving fleet of prototypical buildings
• Develop and implement new prototypes, concept buildings and custom buildings.
• Manage modifications to the buildings and coordinate all changes with engineers, consultants, material suppliers, equipment vendors, regional architects, contractors, construction managers, development mangers, etc.
• Provide design support to regional architects on atypical site specific building issues that may arise.
• Research code related issued that may arise in various jurisdictions and negotiate solutions with building officials.