4 Peabody Terrace #31, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
2011 – 2014:
Graduate School of Design, Harvard University
Candidate for Master in Architecture II, June 2014
Final Studio Instructor: Professor Jorge Silvetti
Final Studio title: "In the land of ?andutí."
2006 – 2011 :
Department of Architecture, Wuhan University
Bachelor of Architecture
Project architect, Zhaoyang Architects, Dali, Yunnan, China
Shuangzi Hotel in Dali, Yunnan, China
- Project managing, concept designing
- Produced schematic drawings, construction drawings, physical and digital models, and renderings.
- Supervised the construction site, discussed with the client.
Home for All (house project), Kesennuma, Miyagi, Japan
- Project managing, concept designing.
- Produced schematic drawings, physical and digital models, and renderings.
Intern, Riken Yamamoto & Field Shop, Yokohama, Japan
Hitachi City Hall competition, Hitachi, Japan
- Participated in concept designing process.
- Produced physical models, perspective section drawing.
THE CIRCLE at Zürich Airport, Zürich, Switzerland
- Produced physical models.
Intern, Jaeger & Partners Architect, Shenzhen, China
Shenzhen CITIC Bank Tower, Shenzhen, China
- Produced digital models, Interior rendering, section drawing.
AutoCAD, Rhino, Sketchup, Maxwell Render, Atlantis Render, V-ray, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Acrobat, Corel painter, Grasshopper, 3dmax, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition, Microsoft Office
Skilled in navigation of the internet and using browsers.
Chinese (Mandarin): Native
Violin, Guitar, Oil Painting, Sculpture
Zhaoyang architects, Yünnan, CN, Project architect
Riken Yamamoto & Field Shop, Yokohama, JP, Intern
Jaeger and Partner, Ltd., Shenzhen, CN, Intern
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, US, MArch, Architecture
Wuhan University, Wuhan, CN, BArch, Architecture