Project Manager with over 15 years of experience in audiovisual consulting, project supervision, and relationship management. Successful track record in partnering with all construction trades to manage residential and commercial projects. Certified in AutoCAD Drafting with extensive experience in documenting, updating & communicating project plans and files. Expansive knowledge of industry concepts & trends as well as systems integration and home automation. Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate on large-scale projects in fast-paced environments.
Audio Video Systems, Hoboken, NJ, US, Freelance
• Consult, sell and manage the pre-wire and installation of Multi-room Audio/Video & Home Theater systems.
• Design and install. Network Distribution
• Provide clients with system tutorials and support
JD Audio & Video Design, Fort Lee, NJ, Project Manager
• Supervise large-scale AV projects including but not limited to multi-room audio/video distribution, custom theaters and home automation.
• Advise lead technicians, internal operations teams, and contracted vendors on project scope and implementation of installations.
• Collaborate in creating project schedules and assignment of tasks; ensure projects are completed within proposed budgets and timelines.
• Update Computer-Aided Design (CAD) plans to incorporate changes directed by architects, contractors and clients.
• Build and manage relationships with clients, estate managers, and staff. Monitor inventory based on contracted project scope and change order requests.
• Oversee installation of complex AV systems and full house automation including, but not limited to Crestron DM systems, shades, lighting, HVAC and surveillance.
• Provide hands-on support and guidance to installation and engineering teams; perform site inspections to guarantee efficiency of operations.
Real Time Services, New York, NY, US, Project Manager
• Consulted with clients to determine system design and requirements.
• Designed layouts of audio and video equipment, and performed upgrades.
• Conducted client-training sessions on use and operation equipment.
• Planned layout and installation of electrical wiring and equipment based on job specifications and local codes.
• Trained workers to install, maintain and or repair wiring of equipment and other system components.
• Diagnosed malfunctioning systems or components, using test equipment to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
Stuarts Audio, Westfield, NJ, Technician/Project Manager
• Conducted needs assessments and performed client demonstrations of audio-visual systems.
• Managed scheduling and coordination of systems programmer, installers and all trades involved in the project.
• Demonstrated knowledge and expertise of AV circuits, transmission, equipment and system operation.
• Addressed client concerns and relevant issues including change management and re-engineering processes.
• Inspected, diagnosed, and resolved media system problems.
CDM Institute, Jersey City, NJ, AutoCad Draftig
Completed and certified in AutoCad drafting 2010
College of Staten Island, Staten Island, NY, Business Mgnt and Marketing
Attended courses in Business management and Marketing