I am a recent M.Arch (2013) graduate from NJIT. Always was fascinated by how a person's physical environment shapes their sense of self. Currently, I am working towards acquiring professional hours and experience to obtain my architecture license. Through my work I hope to positively affect the physical world we all live in and amongst.
Reuben Gross Associates, Teaneck, NJ, US, Junior Architect
• Produced construction documents and details using Revit.
• Preformed field measurements and drafted existing conditions.
• Analyzed NYC Building Code and Zoning Code.
• Researched and selected project materials, colors, fixtures and finishes.
• Developed design proposal for multiple town home re-model in Brooklyn.
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, Graduate Teacher Assistant
• Assisted instructors teaching Construction and Building Systems maintain and organize course activities.
• Lead regularly scheduled tutoring sessions for students.
• Evaluated and grade examinations, assignments, and projects and record grades.
• Conducted meetings with course instructor and students to evaluate student grades and course performance.
Newark Urban Enterprise Zone, Newark Nj, Intern Urban Planner
• Drafted site plans for Newark’s Streetscape Redevelopment Initiative (AutoCad, Rhino).
• Composed research on innovative sidewalk planters, lighting, and bike parking for the Streetscape Project.
• Evaluated submitted architectural plans for adherence with Master Plan Regulations.
• Organized and participated in planning, outreach, and implementation of community events.
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, MArch, Masters of Architecture
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, US, Bachelors, Urban Planning Public Policy