An emerging architect with project leadership experience seeks an apprenticeship within an
architectural firm. An efficient drafter recognized for her strong work ethic, who produces accurate,
well planned designs.
Monigle Associates, Denver, CO, US, Drafter, Graphic Designer
• Projects include drafting construction specifications and site plans.
• Utilizes 3D and 2D drafting programs to generate graphic representations and 3D models.
Middough Associates, Cleveland, OH, US, Intern
• Assisted in a company-wide operating system cutover that supported 150 users.
• Performed Windows 7 compatibility testing to ensure seamless integration.
• Organized the VoIP phone system, and provided technical support to end users.
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, US, Intern
• Supported the CWRU Architectural Services Department by helping to survey buildings.
• Created AutoCAD drawings for University buildings that served as vital references for
remodeling them to code and expanding them.
L&W Associates, Ashville, OH, US, Research Intern
• Assisted in research for the start-up of Buildipedia, a construction-based website.
• Organized data, published an article, and helped to structure article directories.
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, US, BArch, Architecture
Graduated in June 2011 Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture.
Deans List, Nomination
Camie Vacha Memorial Scholarship, Scholarship
This scholarship was awarded in memory of Camie Vacha, a student of KSA, to a student who emulates Camie's spirt and passion for architecture.
Northeast Ohio Project Management Institute Scholarship, Scholarship