Master Architect (M.arch) Polytechnic School of Madrid specialized in interior architecture and building projects. Wide experience in luxury and retail remodelling, industrial design, renewable energy and efficiency with extensive experience managing multidisciplinary teams and international projects.
International on-site experience responsible for high-end interior architecture projects in Amsterdam, Qatar, Vietnam and Spain. Wide knowledge and capabilities required to achieve excellence developing projects, from the early conception and design phase to the construction phase.
Architect with good communication skills in several languages such as Spanish, English and French. Proactive, organized, analytic and innovative. Full capacity to adapt myself to new working environments.
Tomas Alia Interior Design, Madrid, ES, Architect, Designer, Project Coordianator
High-end interior international design studio. International Awarded studio
• Architect and Designer.
• Responsible for international projects such as the VIP and VVIP areas for the Qatar Foundation FIFA world cup Stadium in Doha (together with Fenwick Iribarren architects)
• Architect and designer in high-end residential projects such as Common areas and high end flats at Altamira Velazquez 29 Madrid (together with Gabriel Allende Architect), common areas and high-end flats at MIllenium Independencia Square (together with RCCyP architects).
• Architect and designer in high design hotels such as Room Mate Aitana in Amsterdam, or the competition for the new NH Eurobuilding in Madrid, Spain.
• Architect and designer of custom furniture and spatial solutions
Level Doorsets and Architecture Solutions, Madrid, ES, Product Development Manager
Market leader company producing high quality aluminium and high pressure laminated doors and
• Responsible for Product and Technical Department
• Coordinating a 25 people team and different departments involved in production and on- site installation: Purchasing, design, production and manufacturing, quality assurance and certifications
• Product development and continuous improvement in manufacturing processes
• Project for two factories in Vietnam and Arabia Saudi. Plant Layout, Automatic processing implementation, implementation of 3d as universal language from sketches to computer numerical control, quality assurance
Salvador Pérez Arroyo architecture office, Madrid, ES, Project Coordinator. Architect. Designer
Project oordinator at international firm. October 2009-June 2011
• Responsible for a team of 15 architects and designers developing international
architecture and Interior design projects for private and public clients
• Developing projects in Spain, Qatar, Italy, Holland and Vietnam
• Residential: 4 tower complex in Oviedo, 15 mill
• Retail: Cartier windows at Vicenza.
• Cultural: Congress Centre in Alicante, 40 mill. €
• Offices: 2 towers in Vietnam
• Educational: bioclimatic school in Qatar.
• Sports facilities: Sport centre Rafael del Pino in Toledo,12 mill. €
• Restoration: Palladian Basilica in Vicenza:, 2,5 mill. €
• Urban Development: Jaen’s Cathedral surroundings and Main Square, 2 mill. €
• Factories, museums, hotels, industrial design
• Starting up and coordinating new office in Madrid (Spain): Production, logistics, quality assurance and organizational systems implementation
• Creation and coordination of a 15 people team
• Expansion to Qatar and Vietnam with cultural and residential projects
• Winning several international competitions
- Responsible the competitions department. June 2008- September 2009
• Developing and coordinating projects for international competitions
• Main Coordinator for the Toyo Ito relaxation park in Torrevieja
• Coordinator in France for the Trinidad and Tobago Rapid Rail
- Architect. June 2006- June 2008
• Architect and designer involved in all the phases of the project.
• Parametric design and Bioclimatic solutions expert
• Realistic renderings and video editing
Chapman Taylor Architects, London, GB, Designer
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Madrid, ES, MArch, Architecture