I am an experienced college graduate with a background in design. I graduated with the class of 2011 from Philadelphia University, achieving a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Architectural Studies and minoring in Urban Studies. I am trained and comfortable using both PC and Mac Systems, as well as computer software, such as AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Google Sketch-up Pro, QuickBooks, Microsoft Applications, ArcGIS, and ArcCatalog. From my work experiences and training, I possess knowledge and ability in Typing, Researching, Sales, Drafting, Mapping, Photography, Site Planning, Technical Drawing, and Spanish comprehension. I have always demonstrated excellent customer service, inter-personal skills and a willing to learn. I am interested in pursuing a full-time position with creative and administrative tasks.
Walnut Street Theatre, Philadelphia, PA, US, TeleSales Agent
• Executed excellent customer service generating sales for the theatre by advertising and selling theatre subscriptions
• Self-motivated to work effectively and independently, utilizing my productivity and determination to obtain success as a top earner
• Assisted in training of new operators and participated in marketing strategies as requested by the department director
La-Z-Boy Galleries - Interior Design Department, Cherry Hill, NJ, US, Designer
• Lead the in-home design program: traveled to different residences to measure, narrowed down design choices, and presented a interior design solution to their space
• Merchandized showroom to maintain a well-accessorized and attractive environment
• Trained incoming design assistants and participated in instructional “webinars”
• Executed excellent customer service to help the store reach its sales goals
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA, US, Bachelors, Architectural Studies
“Architectural Studies at Philadelphia University is a pre-professional degree that offers in-depth training within the varied and ever-expanding field of architecture.” (http://www.philau.edu/archstudies/)
As an Architectural Studies major, I was able to participate in the preliminary design foundations courses, which taught me skills in sketching, computer drafting, model-making, and design theory, while exploring other subjects such as Historic Preservation, Photography, Urban Planning, Interior Design, and Sustainability. I actually developed my own minor, entitled Urban Studies that allowed me to focus especially on the study of cities, landscape design, and community planning, which are of great interest to me.