An ambitious 3D designer with 8 years of professional experience who enjoys assisting architects through design and development using 3D. My hard work, dedication, and creativity has helped me develop patience in a fast paced, extremely dynamic environment.
On my off time, I can be found tinkering with my car (1990 300zx NA for those interested), designing, and sketching.
IOMEDIA, New York, Senior 3D Artist
• Execute on projects & storyboards, and realize those designs as compelling imagery and animation.
• Read, understand, and interpret CAD and design documentation [i.e‐hand sketches, renderings, photographs,
• Generate efficient 3D models from the provided documentation using existing IOMEDIA production standards.
• Produce 3D design development imagery and work with the clients in developing their designs in a 3D workspace.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
BOCES, Bellport, NY, US, Manual & Computer Aided Drafting
- Diploma in Manual Drafting
- Diploma in Computer Aided Drafting