I am a graduate student of Texas Tech University seeking an immediate architectural intern job position.
Allied Associates Consulting Engineers, Lubbock, TX, US, Architectural Intern
Assist the lead architect by following through design development drawings and collaborated with the production staff for technical details and completion of construction drawings.
Address energy conservation issues in automobile dealerships and office buildings.
Single handedly came up with conceptual design ideas for big sized projects.
Perform redline changes and revisions.
Assist with contract administration responsibilities.
Earl Survey research lab, Lubbock, TX, US, Student assistant
- Customer service
Building Anatomy, Kaduna, NG, Volunteer
• Prepared 2 preliminary drawings, designs and specifications for lead architect; drawings were used for final project design;
• Attended 15 client interviews with 5 supervisory personnel that resulted in a successful project;
• Arranged 10 construction documents using Auto CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) Software to help 3 supervisors accomplish design goal in time;
• Organized 5 time-sensitive progress reports that allowed lead architect in completing project on time within budget;
• Inspected 2 construction materials and confirmed that aluminum, steel and limestone conformed to construction-based specifications.
Building Anatomy, Kaduna, NG, Internship
• Supervised 5 laborers remodeling a 45,000-sq. ft. mall;
• Provided customer service to 3 clients by designing a residential project and recommended sustainable ideas for their residential project by revising their original design;
• Detailed wall sections through in depth material and construction research ;
• Assisted 2 contractors in understanding the Revit design of 80,000 sq. ft., 5 story building before the 3 month construction began;
• Served as a consultant on site: made 5 corrective recommendations to construction supervisor; suggested time-related, money-saving & insurance-friendly improvements to help accomplish over-all goals earlier & less costly than expected ;
Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, US, MArch, Architecture
- Urban and community development studies
Covenant University, ogun, nigeria, BArch, Architecture