Vincent is currently working for Bostwick Design Partnership as an Interior Designer. He is gaining a great amount of experience and knowledge in a professional design atmosphere. Vincent's current focus in design is on Higher Education and Healthcare.
Bostwick Design Partnership, Cleveland, OH, US, Interior Designer
• Interior Designer for commercial interiors with a strong focus in Healthcare and Higher
• Creates and develops architectural drawings from schematic design to contract documents.
• Main point of contact and lead during construction administration.
• Reviews mechanical, electrical and plumbing drawings that are incorporated into construction documents.
• Designs and develops finish palettes and furniture packages for interior renovations and new construction.
• Creates photo-realistic renderings to illustrate design intent to clients.
• Interfaces with Sales Representatives to stay updated with the most current materials and products.
ADA Architects Inc., Lakewood, OH, US, Draftsmen
• Created sets of construction documents and coordinated architectural drawings with
mechanical, electrical and plumbing drawings.
• Reviewed structural drawings and researched seismic locations and codes for seismic zones.
• Organized and catalogued electronic copies of specifications and shop drawings.
Tarkett, Cleveland, OH, US, Intern
• Online chat design consultant for Tarkett floorings.
• Responded to customer inquiries about types of flooring and applications.
• Communicated to clients about floor finish options, specifications, retail locations and pricing.
Ware Malcomb, Denver, CO, US, Interior Design Intern
• Collaborated with clients about design concepts and project programming.
• Aided designers with construction documents by revising and red-lining documents before plotting.
• Assisted with visual presentations by rendering images and developing presentation packets.
Ohio Desk, Cleveland, OH, US, Intern
• Interacted with clients such as Cleveland Clinic and Moen.
• Contributed ideas in business meetings and collaborated with designers and sales
• Contributed to renovation of the office by drafting plans, collaborating with the architect and selecting furniture and finishes.
Kent State University, Kent, OH, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
Studio Problems in Interior Design I-VI, Interior Design Graphics I & II, Design Studio I & II, CAD for Interior Designers, Methods and Materials for Interior Design, Textiles in Built Environment, Historic Furnishing Textiles, Lighting Application in Interior Spaces, 3D Modeling and Rendering, Environmental Technology