I have been working in the Design & Construction industry since 1999 and have had experience with construction administration since 2006.
I have used Autodesk Revit almost exclusively since 2006 on several projects ranging in size and complexity and have developed a sound understanding of how to organize a model to maximize productivity and maintain efficient file sizes.
My skills at creating component families are exceptional as I've been required to create customized content on a myriad of project types over the years.
I've been involved in the Implementation and Training of Revit Standards in multiple offices as well as one-on-one Revit training for individuals.
Specialties:I am a Certified Professional in Revit Architecture and fluent in AutoCAD and Sketch-up. I have a working knowledge of NavisWorks, and I'm also adept at Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
I also offer my services as a free-lance Revit instructor and implementation specialist to assist firms in transitioning to a BIM-based project delivery method.
NJRA Architects, Salt Lake City, UT, US, Project Manager
Management and Production for Educational and Healthcare projects.
SmithGroup+JJR, Phoenix, AZ, US, Architect II
Assist in completion of Construction Documents for Banner Estrella Medical Center.
CH2M Hill, Phoenix, AZ, US, Project Designer
Assist in the completion of documents to be Issued for Construction for the FSB-Annex on the Intel Ocotillo Campus.
Archicon, LLC, Architecture & Interiors, Phoenix, AZ, US, Project Designer / BIM Manager
- Coordinate BIM Models with consultants
- Revise & Update Architectural model per Owner / City comments
- Southwest Gas Corporation, NE Headquarters
- Madera Marketplace
- Cielo Verde Retail
Leo A. Daly, CAD / BIM Manager
Working with project managers on various project types, Revit training, implementation of Revit standards
• Casino del Sol, Tucson, AZ
• Sisseton Wahpeton-Oyate Administration Building, Sisseton, SD
Wilson & Company, Project Designer
Working with project managers on Civic/commercial projects
• Gallup Joint Utilities Building Elevator Addition, Gallup, NM
• El Morro Theatre ADA Renovation, Gallup, NM
• Red Rock State Park ADA Compliance Study, Gallup, NM
• EOG New Oil Transfer Rail Yard Buildings, Stanley, ND
Devenney Group, Ltd, Architect I
Working with project managers on Healthcare projects.
• Arizona Center for Oncology & Hematology, Surprise, AZ
• Arrowhead Hospital OR Renovation, Glendale, AZ
The University of Utah, MArch, Architecture
Portland State University, Bachelors, Architecture
Best Use of Labels, 1st Place
Phoenix CANstruction Design Competition