I’m a meticulous, devoted and self-motivated individual looking to obtain a challenging and rewarding entry-level position within an interior design organization where I can learn and grow while contributing to the design team. As a graduate from Kean University with a Bachelors Degree in Interior Design, I am skillful in AutoCAD, Photoshop and Space planning and would make a great candidate for any Interior Design position. I have the ability to multitask, the ability to take a task from start to finish, as well as the ability to interact well with customers and colleagues.
JPMorgan Chase, New York, NY, US, Teller
- Process deposits, withdrawal and payments at a timely manner.
- Replenish as well as performs monthly audits reviewed by the Branch Manager.
- Buying and selling cash between vault and tellers
- Routinely called upon to weigh in on high-level problem solving and decision-making. Assist in new
teller training on bank procedures and sales techniques.
- Recognized for outstanding teller referrals while pursuing college degree
HOLLAND AND SHERRY INTERIORS, New York, NY, US, Intern
- Helping design firms and sales staff with sample requests
- Organizing sample and reference libraries
- Maintaining product displays on the showroom floor.
bebe, Short Hills, NJ, US, Sales Associate
- Ensured exceptional service in accordance with the corporate standards for excellence. Provided personalized assistance to customers with the goal of ensuring a positive shopping experience and establishing a basis for repeat business. Positioned merchandise for maximum display effectiveness.
- Goal Achievement - Assisted in driving sales results ensuring sales and productivity goals were achieved
- Client Relationship - Delivered outstanding customer service. High client satisfaction rate made me a well sort after favorite.
- Sales Presentation – Assisted in visual presentation for store front and selling floor.
Kean University, Union, NJ, US, Bachelors, Interior Design CIDA Accredited
Major: Interior Design
Degree: BFA Interior Design
Relevant Coursework – Drafting I, II & III, AutoCAD I, II & III, Photoshop, Design in a Built Environment, Lighting Design, Furniture Making, History of Furniture & Architecture, Business Practices, Green Design, Portfolio/ Professional Development, Drawing for Designers and Drafting & Rendering Presentation
Katherine Gibbs School, New York, NY, US, Fashion Design & Merchandising
Major: Fashion Design & Merchandising
Degree: A.A.S Fashion Design & Merchandising
Relevant Coursework – Patternmaking, Draping, Color Theory, Photoshop & Illustrator, Fashion Drawing I & II, Fashion Textile, Construction I- III, History of Fashion & Fashion Portfolio