Howard L. Zimmerman Architects, P.C., New York, NY, US, Project Associate
. Involved through all phases of Local Law from investigation, drawing, inspection, report to filing.
. Performed inspections from suspended/supported scaffolding for mostly historical restoration projects
· Involved projects - Plaza Hotel, varies residential towers, MTA related buildings
. Currently in team of specializing Curtain Wall system (new installation, inspection, replacement, forensic investigation)
· Managed condo conversion and residential interior alteration projects
· Budgeting, cost estimating for bidding process, construction quality controling
SuperStructures Engineers + Architects, New York, NY, US, junior architect
. Involved through all phases of the project, including field investigation,visual examinations, surveys,
and the construction document phase.
· Prepared drawings and details, coordinates project documentation, and reviews quantities for cost estimates for the projects.
· provided construction administration services including reviewing contractor submittals, conducting periodic site visits, preparing reports and reviewing punch lists
· Inovolved projects- BMCC Fiterman Hall, Staten Island Court House, Lehman College -library, Coler Hospital, CUNY City College.
New York City Technology of College, Brooklyn, NY, US, teacher's assistant
. Assisting a design studio class size of 18 students twice per week, each 2.5hrs long.
. Teaching of the second course in the one year foundation sequence which increases the student’s ability to perceive
visual cues, create visual design, formulate concepts, and reder ideas in two or three dimensions.
. Provided comments / advices during desk critics, pin-up and final presentations
COACH, New York, NY, US, architecture retail intern
. Drew full set of retail floor + fixture plans
. Created sample (material) board for wholesale and retail Coach store
. Created power point presentation for various design meetings
Freelancer, New York, NY, US, freelancer - cafe/bakery retail design
. Sketched Conceptual Design of cafe/bakery layout
. Designed Five (5) optional layouts of cafe interior by various square footage
. Provided up to Construction Document phase level of necessary elevations and floor plans
KCC architects, New York, NY, US, architectural intern
. Re-organized sets of commercial building drawings (from concept-design phase to construction document)
· Participated in summer design competition (Newark,NJ)- ‘re-developing a community center’
· Assisted project manager with contacting contractors and follow-up with multiple clients
DASNY, New York, NY, US, construcion management intern
. Attended various design + construction scheduling meeting
. Organized Change order form for various companies
. Assisted project manager with various construction site on CUNY-Lehman campus
. involved with roofing + demolition projects
ACE - architecture, construction,enginerring, architecture mentor program
. Organized the photos of all different building sites
. Visited 10 historically important architecture sites, schools
(such as, Pratt, Parsons, World Trade Center site, MOMA, construction sites in upper Manhattan, DDC
and private architecture firms in Manhattan) to experience the real ‘architecture’
. Organized and summarized the importance of September 11th and made model of the new World Trade Center.
Washington University in St. Louis, st louis, MArch, master of architecture
master of architecture/ master of construction management
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, US, Bachelors, bs in architecture
herbert lehman highschool, Bronx, NY, US, High School, regent degree