Dear Hiring Manager,
I am an accomplish architectural project manager and have been in this profession for over fifteen years. Most of my experiences were accumulate while working at BSB Architects & Planners, where I started as an Intern fresh out of school and move up to Project Manager, handling large national builder accounts, and while working exclusively with Fautt Homes, based in Alamo, CA. My projects encompassed single and multi-family, high-end custom homes, home renovation/remodel, and addition, with a bit of TI, religious structure, and container structure thrown in for added flavors. In addition to my experiences listed above, I am also a Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist (CAPS). With this certification, it will open more doors for future businesses as a large percentage of the general population are transitioning to the golden age.
I am a team player and enjoyed working in a collaborative environment. Hand-on management is a method I was trained on and believed in. All my projects were either on time or ahead of schedule, and under budget. I am passionate about residential architecture and work hard to earned the respect from my colleagues, support staffs, upper managements, and most of all, my clients. Over 95 percentage of my works are from repeated or referred clients. They all know I will do what it take to fulfill my promises.
I am confidence I will be a contributing member of your team should you find I am the right fit.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hear from you. Please scroll down to my Resume section below. I also included the link to my Linkedin for reference.
2730 Oak Road, #18, Walnut Creek, CA 94597 ● Mobile: 916-337-7224 ● E-Mail: email@example.com
A Designer and Architectural Project Manager with over 15 years experiences in the housing industry and a broad range of experiences. Over eleven years of which working with license architects, to provide creative design solutions to residential homebuilders to produce profitable and marketable homes. Excel at designing for tight space to achieve maximum usage. Proven ability to integrate knowledge and experiences to provided excellence customer service. Successfully managed multiple projects concurrently from Schematic to Construction Administration, maintain project budgets and delivery schedules, while supervising drafting and design staffs.
CORE PROFESSIONAL STRENGTHS & AREA OF EXPERTISE
● Single Family Detached & Multi-Family Units ●SketchUp
● Building Codes: IBC/CBC/CRC 2010 & ANSI 117 ● Microsoft: Word/Excel/PowerPoint/MS Outlook
● AutoCAD 2010/Architectural Desktop ● Bilingual: Vietnamese, English
• Certified Aging-In-Place (CAPS)
• Associate AIA Member (AAIA)
Allied Container Systems, Walnut Creek, CAD Manager
• Manage production schedule and CAD technicians.
• Coordinate with structural engineers and program managers.
• Review construction document for accuracy.
• New product design and development, Building Codes analysis.
• Performed performance appraisal, trainings, and handling personnel issues.
Studio 81, Rancho Cordova, CA, US, Self-Proprietor
• Marketing, designed, and prepared construction documents using AutoCAD.
• Project management including contract negotiation, QA/QC, reviewed, approved and issued RFI/RFP.
• High-end custom homes, home addition, whole house renovation, and Kitchen and Bath remodel.
• Attended City meetings, plan approval, permit procurement, and building codes analysis and local jurisdiction code research.
• Coordinate with consultants/contractors (structural, MPE, truss, T24).
Bloodgood Sharp Buster Design (BSB Design), El Dorado Hills, CA, US, Project Manager
• Marketing, negotiated contracts, and managed clients and project budgets.
• Designed, coordinated, managed in-house team, design review.
• Provided site visit to ensured quality and design intends are met.
• Coordinated with consultants/contractors, and managed sub-consultants.
• Maintained project schedules and budgets, project projections.
• Attended City/Community meetings, Public Hearings and worked with local building officials.
• Prepared complete drawing packages and reviewed construction documents using AutoCAD and Architectural Desktop.
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, US, Bachelors, Architecture
Major in Architecture