Zivelo, Gas City, IN, US, Sr. Technical Engineer
Component design, Engineer shop drawings, design public terminals, complete assembly drawings, provide technical support, software installs, on site builds, direct client interactions, end user trouble shooting, direct delivery, product RMA’s, product development & testing.
Programs used: AutoCAD 2011, MS Office 2010, Sales Force, Site Kiosk, & Touch screen software.
Financial Strategies Inc., Carmel, IN, US, IT Assistant Manager/Network Administrator
Job Duties: Network Layout, Offsite Back-up, Workstation Builder, Head of Purchasing, PC Repair.
Programs used: Goldmine / MS Office 03 & 07 / Adobe PhotoShop 5.0 & CS2 & Pro 9
• While managing & updating the office equipment, staff production software & replacement parts for rebuilds, I was able to save the company $4,300.00 over the span of only 6 months.
• Ordered, Built installed networked 6 new workstations as well as relocated & aligned 23 other users.
• Researched, priced, ordered, installed, upgrades 38 workstations in 2 weeks with no errors.
• Allocate, test, clean, & inventory all spare company equipment for public resale & shipping.
• Installed new secure DSL line to speed Webinar Classes & alleviate Company T1 lag time office wide.
• Research, test, & locate Replacement Company for better online classes with annual savings of $4,250.
• Incorporate new DC sever with DNS, build system Active Directory to boost company overall speed.
Dimensions Inc., Kokomo, IN, US, IT Manager/Senior Draftsman
Job Duties: IT Manager, Network Administrator, Project Manager, Senior CAD Drafter, CAD Trainer & Print manager.
Programs used: ADT 05 & 07 / ABS 06 / Revit 6.0 / MS Office 03 & 07 / Adobe PhotoShop 5.0 & CS2
Fields of Drafting included: Hospitality, Healthcare, Educational, & Religious.
• While managing & updating the software library, over the span of 2 years, I saved the company $45,450.00 just in software purchases.
• Prepared & edited Construction Documents, Contracts, Proposals, & correspondence with owners & consultants.
• Coordinated plans with Electrical, Mechanical, Structural, & Civil consultants.
• Developed & implemented a 3 day training course to update the CAD staff on the program layout & features of ADT 2007.
• Developed & presented training on creating, building, placement, & uses of live 3D Elements & their live ID tags. (Wall, Window, Doors, etc)
• To standardize the construction documents across the company I update & edited the Drafting Standards Manual & layout format of the plan sets.
• As a result of this work, promoted to Senior Draftsman and CAD Trainer.
• Designed, proposed, & implemented a complete network upgrade based on the need for network security as well as safe & reliable backup procedures.
• Planned & built a secure remote workplace environment for all users & VPN access for mobile users.
• Managed all system rebuilds, updates, maintenance, & warranty work.
• In an effort to maintain CAD production responsibilities, acted as liaison for contracted technical firm to perform selected IT tasks to keep the company network running smoothly. Reviewed & certified all invoices & payments pertaining to their work.
Noelker and Hull Associates, Inc., Chambersburg, PA, US, Draftsman/Project Manager
Job Duties: Asst. Project Manager of Small Projects Division, CAD Drafter & Printer.
Programs used: ADT3.1 & 3.3 / AutoCAD 2004 / Revit 5.1 / Microsoft Office 2003
Fields of Drafting included: Healthcare, Senior Living, Educational, Religious, & Corporate.
• Designed & drafted the new office building for Noelker & Hull, including Site, Structural, Architectural, Electrical, Data/Network, Plumbing, & Lighting Plans.
• Performed On-site punch lists & layouts for existing buildings.
ComputerTraining.com, Indianapolis, IN, US, MCTS and MCP
Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuration 70-620
Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment 70-290
Implementing, Managing, Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure 70-291
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2004 70-350
ITT Technical Institute, Fort Wayne, IN, US, Architectural Engineering
Architectural Drafting with Auto CAD R13 and R14, Construction Practices & Materials, Geometry, Trigonometry, Physics I & II, Mechanical Systems Concepts, Critical Thinking, Wood, Steel, & Concrete Engineering, Static’s and Strengths of Materials, Facility Development, Site Planning, Architectural Programming, & Project Management, As well as Economics, Geography, Sociology, Written & Oral Communications.
Eagle Scout, Award