My objective is to obtain a position as an architectural intern or other design position in order to further my knowledge of the the methods and practices of professional architects through the IDP and earning my architectural license and to contribute the knowledge I have gained while attending Washington State University in the Master of Architecture program. I have a clear understanding of workplace responsibility, accountability and work ethics. I have worked in a variety of environments and have made a point to learn and improve with each while gaining additional understanding of each built environment. One of my goals is to work towards LEED certification. I hope for the opportunity to be a productive part of your team as well as to expand my professional portfolio and social network.
Integrus Architecture, Spokane, WA, US, Intern Architect
• As-Builts; updating documents for design corrections and built differences
• Schematic Documents; using sketches and ideas to create AutoCAD and Revit drawings and models
• Design Development; refine documents per client and project manager requests, research and select building systems and materials
• Construction Documents; create detailed documents for construction
• Construction Administration; respond to requests for information (RFIs), Issue the project manager’s Supplemental Instructions (ASIs), process shop drawings, process change orders, record changes to the contract documents
• Graphic Design for Marketing
• LEED documentation; calculations and measurements for day-lighting, accessibility, efficiency, material and resource reduction, and environmental quality
Washington State University, Pullman, WA, US, MArch, Master of Architecture
Washington State University, Pullman, WA, US, BArch, Architecture
Professors Choice Award, Award
This was an award given to the top student of each 4th year design studio.