see all...Viewing 3 out of 8 projects
I am currently employed as a job captain at Egan | Simon Architecture, an emerging architectural firm providing architectural services, construction management, and interior design solutions. I am excited to introduce myself as a design professional, with academic and professional experience in both architectural and graphic design. I have extensive experience with the following:
• Architectural plans from schematic design to construction administration, as well as experience with construction methodology
• The Los Angeles building code, ADA requirements and UFAS.
• Proficient in the following software: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, 2012 Auto Cad, and 3D Max.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Solid understanding of an architectural plan set entailing: plans, details, sections, and elevations.
• Reporting to and communication with the design principal and architect. Worked closely with the architect on: design solutions, CD set, plan check submittals, construction administration, RFIs, ASIs, submittal reviews and finalizing project documents.
• Responsible for coherent presentation boards, attending weekly OAC meetings and client meetings.
PSL Architects, Los Angeles, CA, US, Designer
Facilitate all phase of designing a project from SD, DD through CD. Selecting and researching materials for exterior and interior finishes. Space planning.
Egan| Simon Architecture, Playa del Rey, CA, US, Job Captain
Facilitate all phase of design from SD, DD through CD. Space planning. Selecting and researching materials for exterior and interior finishes. Received RTI in several cities: Santa Monica, Los Angeles, West Los Angeles. Helped coordinate consultant drawings.
Coordinate lunch and learns at the office.
Spoke to vendors and clients.
Administration work and office tasks.
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
Architecture with a minor in Graphic Design
LEED Platinum, Award
Multifamily Excellence, Award
The National Association of Local Housing Finance Agency award "Vendome Palms" a Multifamily Housing Excellence Award.
Best Project of the year
SCANPH - Awarded to the Courtyards Housing in Long Beach Housing by Southern California Association of Nonprofit Housing
2010 Commitment to Action, Award
Step Up on Vine (Step Up in Hollywood) was chosen for special presentation at the Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting for a sustainable design.